Mosely v Mora

BR

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I dont want to see this stupid fight. I thought Shane was staying at WW. This is one PPV I wont be ordering unless its go a solid undercard.

Good fight for Shane at this point. He can beat the guy that beat him and win a title n the process.

edit- I meant to say he could beat the guy who beat the guy...:redface:

Is this actually happening?

Meh. Only good thing is that we will finally see Mora take the beating that Forrest was supposed to lay on him.

Is this actually happening?

Meh. Only good thing is that we will finally see Mora take the beating that Forrest was supposed to lay on him.

You know what, we might jinx Mosley. I am not going to say anything anymore.

Shane is my favorite fighter of every sport, (mma, boxing, k1)

I still call him sugar shane and will always order his ppv.

Once hes gone, and the fact thta mayweather is gone i will probably stop watcing the 140,147,154 division of boxing though.

You know what, we might jinx Mosley. I am not going to say anything anymore.

There's no such thing as a jinx. Although ESPN2 Boxing is making me question that statement lately.

Anyway, Mora fights Mosley, he gets a beat down.

I have this weird feeling that Mayorga at 147 can rip apart Williams worse than Quitana on the first fight

The day I pay to see Mora fight is a day I castrate myself.

Idle threat... just like when you said you'd leave Sherdog if Mora beat Forrest.

(Not that I want you to leave or anything, or, god forbid, castrate yourself (although you wouldn't be the first fella to do that... I'm just sayin' ):icon_twis

i wouldn't mind seeing cintron-berto.

good fight for both.

if cintron wins he'll get another asskicking for one of the 147 titles. good payday though
if he loses he can move to 154.

berto wins then he's a legit contender.
if he loses he bascially stays where he is until the situation up top figures itself out. kinda what he has to do now anyways.

EDIT: I got Kermit fighting Paul next though.

I still got faith in Kermit. I think he's got a decent shot to beat anyone at 147 not named Margarito.

I heard on espn radio that Forrest has a rematch clause in the contract and said no one will be able to fight Mora until Vernon takes another shot at him.

Hopefully he beats Mora like he should have the first time.

I heard on espn radio that Forrest has a rematch clause in the contract and said no one will be able to fight Mora until Vernon takes another shot at him.

Hopefully he beats Mora like he should have the first time.

I heard the same on boxingscene.com. Forrest is saying that they will sue if Mora tries to move forward with any fight before they give him a rematch.

damn i didnt had internet service for a while and i kind of got disconected of all news in boxing world, and well i finaly got it back and i find that sergio mora is a title holder!!!! it is ridicuolos! but if shane and him fight everything will get back to trails again!:D

Idle threat... just like when you said you'd leave Sherdog if Mora beat Forrest.

(Not that I want you to leave or anything, or, god forbid, castrate yourself (although you wouldn't be the first fella to do that... I'm just sayin' ):icon_twis

I said I'll stop watching boxing altogether, but God knows that will never happen. But I am not going to pay good money to watch Mora. If somehow... God forbid... Mora pulls another miracle out of his arse and beats Mosley, I don't know what I'll do. (I will not cut off my wang. God know peppy and I are best friends. He has served me well.)

Back