More rumors brewing: Jon Jones to return at NYC this fall?!

Like i said #1 bullshit

They also wastelanded my excellent thread "Did Tony Ferguson infiltrate the backstreet boys in the 90s" this week
That thread had so much potential.
<mma1>

Im starting to think there is 1 asshole who doesnt like me. Maybe more than one.

@Threetrees Man... what the hell happened to Bobby Shmurda?? He had a couple good ones

He's in jail
#freebobbyshmurda

He never left the pool. Brock did
GSP is the hope for Dec (Toronto)
Lol but they haven't tested Jon once this year!! It's August! Let's you know USADAs intentions of jons future. If Jon fights in November, USADA loses all legitimacy in my eyes. They should just scrap USADA if that's the case.

He isn't even in the USADA testing pool anymore. Wasn't tested once this year. While they're making Brock wait 6 months to test him??? This makes zero sense. A big fight for NYC would be either Anderson Silva vs GSP, or they get USADA to shorten Brocks 6 months of testing to 4 months for some type of provisional license or some bull crap.

Im not convinced hes left the testing pool.

BUT.. if Jones really was going to get a 1 year suspension (which effectively would have ended last month) and was now free to fight, there is no possible way on earth that USADA wouldnt have tested him recently.

The fact hes not even been tested either means hes left the pool, or, they arent even worrying because hes not going to be back anytime soon.

he's gonna make Cormier cry a third time

BEEcNgm.gif
Cormier will be remembered as the LHW/HW GOAT. Jon will spend his life with a bunch of * next to his wins and a legacy of a trainwreck and "what could have been". DC will be just fine.

So you're not guaranteeing 4 then

I cant guarantee anything, im not involved in the decision making process.

If I could guarantee it then theres no point even having a process, just let me give out the results. :D

But four is the most likely outcome, as I wrote back in February and as I stick by now

FIVE REASONS WHY JON JONES IS FACING A 4 YEAR SUSPENSION
https://mma-today.com/five-reasons-why-jon-jones-is-facing-a-4-year-suspension

Sure, 3 is possible, 2 is possible, 1 is possible but improbable. I dont have access to all the evidence, all I have to go on is what came out at his february hearing.. maybe theres new information, maybe theres fresh evidence, I dont know..

But Four is by far the most likely..

Four years, I wont be surprised at all.. Three, i would read their statement a few times to understand why.. One and I would be firing off an email with about 20 questions demanding to know how they reached that deision :D

god damn....

still?? how much time did he get? when will he be out?
2022 or something like that lol
he got more years I think because they caught him with a shank in jal lmao

If I could guarantee it then theres no point even having a process, just let me give out the results. :D

But four is the most likely outcome, as I wrote back in February and as I stick by now

Sure, 3 is possible, 2 is possible, 1 is possible but improbable. I dont have access to all the evidence, all I have to go on is what came out at his february hearing.. maybe theres new information, maybe theres fresh evidence, I dont know..

Four years, I wont be surprised at all.. Three, i would read their statement a few times to understand why.. One and I would be firing off an email with about 20 questions demanding to know how they reached that deision :D
fair enough lol

So you're not guaranteeing 4 then

of course the annoying thing is, people like myself and Iain Kidd have all stated four years is the most likely based on a full understanding of the anti doping policy and its rules and regulations.

Sherdoggers go around saying a year based on nothing, they just pull a random number out of their arse...

But if he gets a year they will all be going "ha.. you know shit, told you he would only get a year"...

Which will be mindblowingly unbearable.. Yes, my expert estimate based on having read the anti doping policy multiple times over and knowing most of it by heart, was wrong.

And your random figure that you plucked out of thin air, was right...

Lol but they haven't tested Jon once this year!! It's August! Let's you know USADAs intentions of jons future. If Jon fights in November, USADA loses all legitimacy in my eyes. They should just scrap USADA if that's the case.

He would be tested non-stop if he gets re-instated
But yes, not a single test in 12 months is weird (even suspended)

of course the annoying thing is, people like myself and Iain Kidd have all stated four years is the most likely based on a full understanding of the anti doping policy and its rules and regulations.

Sherdoggers go around saying a year based on nothing, they just pull a random number out of their arse...

But if he gets a year they will all be going "ha.. you know shit, told you he would only get a year"...

Which will be mindblowingly unbearable.. Yes, my expert estimate based on having read the anti doping policy multiple times over and knowing most of it by heart, was wrong.

And your random figure that you plucked out of thin air, was right...

fair enough lol

fair enough lol
nothing is guaranteed because we dont have access to the evidence.

we can only go on what we know which is basically what we discovered in February at the CSAC hearing.

ok. Put it this way.

IF (and i say If), the evidence he presents to usada and the defence he presents to usada is EXACTLY the same as the evidence and defence he presented at the CSAC hearing, then he will DEFINITELY get 4 years.

There are several nitwits that get 90% of what they say wrong & then finally get something right & boost

Its hysterical

He would be tested non-stop if he gets re-instated
But yes, not a single test in 12 months is weird (even suspended)
It's not weird. It's calculated. USADA knew they were gonna give him at least a 2 year suspension. So why would they test him within the last 12 months? They haven't even given him a sentence yet. The lead up to his return no doubt they test him 3 times a month or some shit like that..

I hope he comes back, challenges Cormier for the LHW strap, takes it, then meets him at HW for the HW strap and takes it.

That would be neat, but I bet Cormier would not have any of it because he wants to retire on top, and the only way he can retire on top is fight a super legit top contender in Corey Anderson for his last LHW defense, then a super legit top contender Brock Lesnar for his money fight before he rides into the sunset.

Back