More rumors brewing: Jon Jones to return at NYC this fall?!

no.gif
Jones knows he can't take DC clean. A clean Jones at HW would get smoked by DC.

Jones knows he can't take DC clean. A clean Jones at HW would get smoked by DC.

Ok.. He would be crying a 3rd time. He's beat this guy by decision and by KO. He even got the better of DC at the press conference brawl..

Yup, Jones probably would end up crying again. We all know Jones has no faith in himself competing clean, so he'll most likely end up getting caught cheating again.

DC cried on Cain's shoulder
Then he cried on his coaches shoulder
Should he cry on his wife's shoulder after the 3rd one?

Im not convinced hes left the testing pool.

The fact hes not even been tested either means hes left the pool, or, they arent even worrying because hes not going to be back anytime soon.

There must be some reason why he hasn't been tested. Someone somewhere has made a decision.

And what they've heard doesn't matter.

The facts of the case are pretty clear and Jones has admitted he can't say where the steroid came from. He can't blame a supplement like usual, and on top of that, he admitted to not attending his mandatory classes and had his signature forged. He also admitted to taking supplements he didn't tell USADA about, which is against the rules and it's how he got in trouble the first time.

If you're USADA or the arbitration team and you have a guy who's failed twice and didn't even abide by the conditions of his first offense, are you giving him a lenient sentence this time around? No. You're not.

Jones is getting 4+ years.

He gets off light because money talks. Watch.

I will never understand some of you fans,why dont you want him to back as fast as possible(not everyone ofc),why are you always fucking negative,you are not even close to usada to know what the fuck is going on so please dont try to be smart.

Look at this video and suck it haters,he said he is coming back,its gonna be Jones DC 3 November at Heavyweight for both titles.Woodley-Till,Adesanya-Brunson,Khabib-Mcgregor,Poirier-Diaz,and than as your main event DC Jones 3 why the fuck would you not like this,would be best year ever.

The commission isn't the US Courts. They don't care about celebrity.

Boner isn't going to be back until 2020 something.

I will never understand some of you fans,why dont you want him to back as fast as possible(not everyone ofc),why are you always fucking negative,you are not even close to usada to know what the fuck is going on so please dont try to be smart.

Look at this video and suck it haters,he said he is coming back,its gonna be Jones DC 3 November at Heavyweight for both titles.Woodley-Till,Adesanya-Brunson,Khabib-Mcgregor,Poirier-Diaz,and than as your main event DC Jones 3 why the fuck would you not like this,would be best year ever.

He thinks he's going to main event over McGregor?

lol...

Interesting video. I hope he can fight sometime soon. But we have to wait and see?

2022 or something like that lol
he got more years I think because they caught him with a shank in jal lmao
He deserves more. We live in a era where police no longer have to investigate crimes cuz we have these new age thugs that will flat out admit guilt for bragging rights (clout) over the internet. Smh. What a fucking idiot.

I hope so, but doubt it sadly. We need Jones!

It's wishful thinking. Unless the Golden Snitch has some kind of inside info or someone is greasing someone's pockets, Jones should get 4 years if they go by the books.

Back