More rumors brewing: Jon Jones to return at NYC this fall?!

If you're USADA or the arbitration team and you have a guy who's failed twice and didn't even abide by the conditions of his first offense, are you giving him a lenient sentence this time around? No. You're not.

Jones is getting 4+ years.

Oh I see, so you're just guessing.

Perhaps they, being closer to the situation than you even if only marginally, have heard more than you have
The person dealing with the situation daily knows more than a Sherdogger with no involvement at all?
<TheWire1>

How would they know that before his hearing?
The UFC pretty much controls the justice system, USADA and the comissions behind the scenes.

How is it possible that the NY court issued a restraining order for conor against Ray Borge and Michael Chiesa, but not against Khabib, the guy conor was openly there to attack?

The UFC already knows jones will be free

Eddie-Bravo-300x179.jpg

Well the part I quoted was clearly guessing
If you can't follow the logic, you're either not trying critical thinking isn't your forte.

Either way, I don't care. It'll be what it'll be and Sherdog will be fun when the 4 year suspension is announced.

Also, just so people understand, it's in the interest of podcasters to say things like "Jones is coming back!!" because it gets more views which equals more money, and if/when they're wrong, there's no consequences for their straight up bullshit except some extra cash in the bank.

What we are witnessing on Sherdog right now is the early stage of a universal meltdown of epic proportions.

<JonesLaugh>

If you can't follow the logic, you're either not trying critical thinking isn't your forte.

Either way, I don't care. It'll be what it'll be and Sherdog will be fun when the 4 year suspension is announced.

Also, just so people understand, it's in the interest of podcasters to say things like "Jones is coming back!!" because it gets more views which equals more money, and if/when they're wrong, there's no consequences for their straight up bullshit except some extra cash in the bank.

Dude relax
all I said was you were guessing
which you were
even if you feel like your reasoning was valid and you were extrapolating from facts, or even if you think your guess is the most likely outcome

you were guessing

and that's okay
there's nothing wrong with that

I dont hespect weight cutting, ped cheats. Hes (was) a smoke and mirrors champ.

I posted yesterday that a UFC official told Meltzer that they are hoping for MSG

WTF knows?

Back