More rumors brewing: Jon Jones to return at NYC this fall?!

How would they know that before his hearing?

All depends whether USADA clears him or not. Is there a date when they present their ruling to the public?

There won't be a hearing

Cleared and slap on the wrist like Anderson got
lRagqaO.gif

They wouldn't and there's literally nothing factual indicating Jones will receive anything less than 4 years

They wouldn't and there's literally nothing factual indicating Jones will receive anything less than 4 years
Perhaps they, being closer to the situation than you even if only marginally, have heard more than you have

There won't be a hearing

Cleared and slap on the wrist like Anderson got
lRagqaO.gif
Anderson got a 1 year suspension after being able to say it was supplements.

Jones has not only admitted to taking supplements he didn't tell USADA about, but he tested all of them and not one came back for steroids.

See the difference? Regardless of whether or not you believe Anderson's story, Jones doesn't even have a story.

I made the same thread about 30 minutes ago and it got wastelanded.

#1 bullshit

It had this tweet on it, which contributes to the rumors even further:

hope this one stays alive

I think Anderson Silva vs GSP is possible for NYC card. But Jon hasn't even been given a sentence yet. If he only gets 1 year under USADA after a prior failed test. Lmao. USADA loses all credibility and if I'm a UFC fighter I start a coup against USADA and reject taking their tests. That is if you feel very strongly against ped users. This slap on the wrist bullshit for Jon needs to stop!! They've given Jon numerous slaps on the wrist and it never sticks or teaches him anything. They gave Frank Mir 2 years on a first offense for the same drug Jon tested for...and this is Jons 2nd dirty test under USADA.

Perhaps they, being closer to the situation than you even if only marginally, have heard more than you have
And what they've heard doesn't matter.

The facts of the case are pretty clear and Jones has admitted he can't say where the steroid came from. He can't blame a supplement like usual, and on top of that, he admitted to not attending his mandatory classes and had his signature forged. He also admitted to taking supplements he didn't tell USADA about, which is against the rules and it's how he got in trouble the first time.

If you're USADA or the arbitration team and you have a guy who's failed twice and didn't even abide by the conditions of his first offense, are you giving him a lenient sentence this time around? No. You're not.

Jones is getting 4+ years.

If he gets 1 year it proves Usada is corrupt so hopefully he gets 4 years

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back