• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social More of a threat? Trans activists or Christian nationalists?

In reality the right couldn't care less about kids

If they did they'd be out in masse, protesting in front of every catholic church in sight

Instead all we get is crickets...
School teachers have a higher rate of pedophilia than the Catholic church, so maybe if they really cared they'd be protesting in front of schools?

Here we go again. Dude who thinks they are a woman stabs 4 girls under 18 on a Memorial Day weekend, then stabs two more people in a McDonald’s after fleeing the theater. Apparently also a wanted suspect in a murder

Leave it to yet another mentally ill, Obama cultist to ruin one of America’s great holiday weekends, memorializing those who died fighting for our country

It is interesting because Obiden is trying to appoint a federal judge this week who let a 6’2 man who said they are a woman into a woman’s prison who has rapey raped rape. I wonder if that judge would allow this stabbing person into a woman’s prison to stabbey stab stab women who can’t defended themselves

without knowing the facts of the case and watching for under 1 min. He asked if Human Rights mattered more to her or her political ideology. She responded by saying PI does not take precedence and she works under the rule of law, implying a preference for human rights. The rule of law is subject to human rights, and the right to associate as a gender is guaranteed by rule of law. So applying the fact that the person pled guilty is irrelevant to what gender the person identifies as, meaning his sentence does not alter his right under law to identify as a gender, and according to the persons identification the rule of law and human rights allow a person to be assigned a prison cell based on their gender.

Sure we might sound like the person is bullshitting but the approach the person used is erroneous because both the rule of law an human rights are being enacted in this situation so the implication that she is not respecting human rights is wrong.

I never said they were. I said its a problem that they're becoming more militant and violent.

It would be silly for me to challenge you on a debate on mental illness; however, I do know it wasn't that long ago trans was considered a form of mental illness. Its only a recent change that the medical community is now considering it more normal. Which I believe is more for political reasons than organic discovery.

I have no problem with people calling trans mental illness, but in a debate comparing to religion, this confuses me (maybe just didn't go back far enough sry).

But if the argument is that LGBT people are mentally ill because they don't believe in reality, then certainly religious folks are mentally ill as well.

That's why I don't understand the hostility towards trans people. We respect people's bullshit lifestyles all the time, I don't see why this would be different.

I have no problem with people calling trans mental illness, but in a debate comparing to religion, this confuses me (maybe just didn't go back far enough sry).

But if the argument is that LGBT people are mentally ill because they don't believe in reality, then certainly religious folks are mentally ill as well.

That's why I don't understand the hostility towards trans people. We respect people's bullshit lifestyles all the time, I don't see why this would be different.
This is just a bad faith argument. You're basically saying you can't call anyone mentally ill without also including religious people. And you're wrong, religious people believe in reality.

This is just a bad faith argument. You're basically saying you can't call anyone mentally ill without also including religious people. And you're wrong, religious people believe in reality.

How old was Noah when he died? Or when he built the Ark?

Trans activism is much more insidious because it hides itself behind a shield or cloak of niceness. The end result is children being put on pharmaceuticals that stunt their growth permanently (micro penis, lack of ability to orgasm) and eventually going under the knife to remove completely functional organs and create new fake organs that don't work properly, e.g. fake vagina that needs to dilated every day, a painful thing, otherwise it closes because it's viewed as a wound by the organism. Meanwhile we know from research that 80% of children get over their gender confusion and typically simply end up gay, so that's 80% of children going through all of this and becoming lifelong pharma patients for absolutely nothing. We now many of them end up regretting it, having to live being permanently marred, and realizing that other mental issues caused their gender confusion, e.g. borderline PD (lack of stable identity), autism (obsession with a topic) or simple disgust or fear related to one's gender (sexual abuse, homophobic parents, etc). The healthcare providers in the field are always activists who do no differential diagnosis of any kind or deep-dive into the patient's history. The whole thing is completely insane and barbaric and many people don't see it because of that cloak of niceness, that cloak of fantasy that hides how ugly and shabby the procedures really are.

Meanwhile this ideology is being pushed full-force from top-down elites in the media, Hollywood, government and corporate worlds. The idea that this is an "underground" ideology, a view apparently held by its' activists, is also completely unhinged. It's become the status quo ideology and it's become very difficult for parents to defend their from children against it.

How old was Noah when he died? Or when he built the Ark?
Ancient stories isn't seeing and experiencing in the present. Fact: Trans was widely accepted as mental illness by the medical community up until recently.

What a weird post.

Also, why are you putting trans people in one category with gay people? Makes absolutely zero sense.

Ancient stories isn't seeing and experiencing in the present. Fact: Trans was widely accepted as mental illness by the medical community up until recently.

But aren’t we assuming the reasonable position for religious folks that the Old Testament is bs (which hurts Leviticus) and assuming the polar perspective for trans folks.

Like, do we think all Christians agree with your reasonable perspective or are there crazy Christians that truly think Noah was real? Those people are mentally ill, right?

Conversely, would you agree there might be reasonable trans people out there who don’t actually believe they were really “born a woman in man’s body”, biologically but just do it for fun or whatever idk. We think these people are sane, right?

What a weird post.

Also, why are you putting trans people in one category with gay people? Makes absolutely zero sense.

I said LGBT not gay and Trans is the T, no?

I do apologize was not trying to offend anyone.

I said LGBT not gay and Trans is the T, no?

I do apologize was not trying to offend anyone.

The T doesn't exist. It's varying forms of gay people. There isn't a single trans person that isn't in a "heterosexual relationship". That's the entire point. They are gay people that want to be in a straight relationship. It's bonkers conversion therapy. They're sexually conflicted people who go to berserk levels to feel "normal". Ie - cutting their cocks off to become a 'woman'.

Not able to post about this stuff in the thread about the actual shooting because not related to the shooting itself, but is interesting that this person might have been a powder keg ready to explode and pushed over an edge by social media rhetoric.

But because of recent laws, trans and lgbtq activists in general were calling for protests specifically in Nashville where the shooting took place.

these people obviously feel religious people are responsible for the law changes and likely want to target religious people in their day of vengeance

at the same time you have celebrities who in recent times, as they transform into reptiles, also encourage this stuff, just like with he satanic performance with non binary dude at aware show earlier this year.

With this type rhetoric, literally a day a vengeance, being pushed by the trans community, is this a dangerous movement? Also multiple trans been identified as repeat Antifa activists included the recent attack in GA

similar to how they want to label Christian nationalist right are being hyped as huge threats by the left

and just as a social aspect, which do you feel is more of a threat to your individual life? This could also be their activism as in laws either for trans care and/or abortion, etc

Neither really. Just two boogy men for the left and right to be scared of.

But aren’t we assuming the reasonable position for religious folks that the Old Testament is bs (which hurts Leviticus) and assuming the polar perspective for trans folks.

Like, do we think all Christians agree with your reasonable perspective or are there crazy Christians that truly think Noah was real? Those people are mentally ill, right?
Well I'm not an expert on mental illnesses. As far as I know, religion hasn't ever been considered an illness by the medical community. The people that start yelling gibberish at their services probably have some sort of illness or disorder, but I wouldn't go as far to say people that take every story out of the bible literally also have an illness.

Conversely, would you agree there might be reasonable trans people out there who don’t actually believe they were really “born a woman in man’s body”, biologically but just do it for fun or whatever idk. We think these people are sane, right?
I personally don't think its reasonable to be trans for fun or as a kink or whatever. To me thats still a mental disorder, its just slightly different than the ones that think they were born in the wrong body.

I'd say that if you take religious texts literally, which then results in real world tragedies, then yes, they are as crazy as the sector of trans folks who think they're biological women because they put on lipstick and pretend to get menstrual cramps from eating a burrito.

Both groups have sectors that severely lack perspective.

Well I'm not an expert on mental illnesses. As far as I know, religion hasn't ever been considered an illness by the medical community. The people that start yelling gibberish at their services probably have some sort of illness or disorder, but I wouldn't go as far to say people that take every story out of the bible literally also have an illness.

I personally don't think its reasonable to be trans for fun or as a kink or whatever. To me thats still a mental disorder, its just slightly different than the ones that think they were born in the wrong body.

But if we are accepting former medical communities' diagnoses, certainly we would accept their correction and their new take on it? Otherwise, we are just picking and choosing what we want to hear. I certainly wouldn't pull up a study from the 60's to tell you that smoking cigarettes was healthy.

Like, I don't know if you are Christian or not, but please just play Devil's advocate for a moment and pretend if you aren't -> If you are a GOOD FAITH true Christian believer, would that, therefore, make Muslim people mentally ill? What about Jews? We just agreed the Old Testament was bullshit.

Again, I have no problem with you considering every trans person mentally ill, but I'm telling you that it's hard for me to take someone's diagnosis seriously if they are someone who was simultaneously telling me that they live their life based upon a book of fables in order to please their version of the invisible sky Lord.

(not saying that's your position, but when I generalized against religious folks this is who I was referring to)

Back