Social More of a threat? Trans activists or Christian nationalists?

1704388500078823.jpg
Another mentally ill trans freak attacking kids? <{nope}>

Well that settles it- trans people are violent and something must be done about them, lol. Come on man, be logical.

Since we had a mass shotting by a trans, we must view them as dangerous. Using this logic, we have to look at who is really dangerous and stop them- white heterosexual males are responsible for the overwhelming majority of mass shootings, we should see them as VERY dangerous. lol

Critical thinking.

I actually think the majority of mass shootings are committed by people of colour. At least get your fact right.

Anyways, trans people tend to have a much higher rate of mental illness, then give them a bunch of chemicals that add to that mental instability. A lot of drugs these people are prescribed for depression, bi-polar, etc, had side effects such as homicidal ideation. Combine that with steroids, testosterone, estrogen, etc.

Perhaps the white shooters you are referring to, school shooters that made headlines over the years, likely also had mental illness, depression, etc. So it is no coincidence that these trans shooters with mental illness tend to look like those shooters. Now it is just much more easy to label them. I would argue that the Columbine shooters, if available at the time, would have been trans. Weren't a number of these shooters also self-described "incels", which is basically celebrating their asexualness and on various pharmaceuticals?

The OP doesn't say anything about taking over the country or taking on the US Army.
I wasn't being literal there. I was making a point about this bizarre fear that the man in a skirt is coming for you, that they are going to harm you in some way. There are a lot of things going on in the world that are scary and are legitimately threatening. If you are caught up in fear of men in lipstick, you are lost to the world and out in left field.

I wasn't being literal there. I was making a point about this bizarre fear that the man in a skirt is coming for you, that they are going to harm you in some way. There are a lot of things going on in the world that are scary and are legitimately threatening. If you are caught up in fear of men in lipstick, you are lost to the world and out in left field.
It sounded like you were strawmanning a bit to me. I'm not afraid the trans are going to be coming after me, but I do think its a problem that we have a large group of mentally ill people spiraling further down their mental illness and becoming more militant and violent.

I actually think the majority of mass shootings are committed by people of colour. At least get your fact right.

Anyways, trans people tend to have a much higher rate of mental illness, then give them a bunch of chemicals that add to that mental instability. A lot of drugs these people are prescribed for depression, bi-polar, etc, had side effects such as homicidal ideation. Combine that with steroids, testosterone, estrogen, etc.

Perhaps the white shooters you are referring to, school shooters that made headlines over the years, likely also had mental illness, depression, etc. So it is no coincidence that these trans shooters with mental illness tend to look like those shooters. Now it is just much more easy to label them. I would argue that the Columbine shooters, if available at the time, would have been trans. Weren't a number of these shooters also self-described "incels", which is basically celebrating their asexualness and on various pharmaceuticals?
Look at your first paragraph again- you say you THINK something, then say I should get my facts straight. You know that opinions or assumptions aren't fact, right?

What IS a fact is that 80% of mass shooters since 1982 have been white. Black is at a very distant second and isn't much more than other races below whites. Read up.

FYI I am a therapist by profession, have a grad degree and a state license. You are far from the only one that is terribly naive about mental health and psychotropic medication, but you most certainly are. They have mental health problems because they suffer from gender uncertainty, then get bullied to no end. You need to read up on psychotropic medication research, because you are so far from reality, I'm not going to comment.

It sounded like you were strawmanning a bit to me. I'm not afraid the trans are going to be coming after me, but I do think its a problem that we have a large group of mentally ill people spiraling further down their mental illness and becoming more militant and violent.
No strawman, more making a joke out of something super silly. You are incredibly naive about this situation, and the idea that they are a violent threat is so laughable. If you compare violence by groups, they are at the absolute bottom.

I am not going to go into a long explanation, but as I just said in another post, I am a license psychotherapist in my state, and your understanding of mental illness is only your own mental construct, which is extremely far from what it is in reality. Justifying a whole belief system based on bush league knowledge IS dangerous in the bigger picture.

Both groups are way down the list as far as threats go.

Trans activists are more of a threat in education by promoting false gender theory. I don't really think of them being any more violent physically than the average person.

Christian nationalists are probably prone to be more violent if provoked but how often are they going around committing assault and murder? Not nearly as much as the left wing propaganda machine tries to make you think. I'm pretty sure BLM did way more violent damage in one year than Christian nationalists have done in quite a few.

Either way it's not a good idea to be radical in your beliefs on either side.

Look at your first paragraph again- you say you THINK something, then say I should get my facts straight. You know that opinions or assumptions aren't fact, right?

What IS a fact is that 80% of mass shooters since 1982 have been white. Black is at a very distant second and isn't much more than other races below whites. Read up.

FYI I am a therapist by profession, have a grad degree and a state license. You are far from the only one that is terribly naive about mental health and psychotropic medication, but you most certainly are. They have mental health problems because they suffer from gender uncertainty, then get bullied to no end. You need to read up on psychotropic medication research, because you are so far from reality, I'm not going to comment.

lmfaaoooo at going back to 1982 grandpa. How about use some more recent research

As per CNN. Hint: it isn't a bunch of white dudes going into Chicago, Baltimore, Cleavland, etc commiting these mass shootings.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/19/us/mass-shootings-structural-racism/index.html

The study found that in areas with higher Black populations, mass shootings are likelier to occur compared to communities with higher White populations. There are also more Black people injured and killed when mass shootings take place, the findings say.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/17/health/black-redlined-neighborhoods-heart-failure-risks/index.html
The study examined 865 mass shootings between 2015 and 2019, which resulted in a combined 3,968 injuries and 828 fatalities.

Researchers intended to find whether mass shootings are a consequence of structural racism, which they described as “the normalized and legitimized range of policies, practices, and attitudes that routinely produce cumulative and chronic adverse outcomes for people of color.”

They correlated the cities’ Black-White segregation index, demographic data, poverty rates, educational attainment and crime rates.

Chicago had the greatest number of mass shootings during that period with 141, which led to 97 deaths and 583 injuries. According to the study, Milwaukee had the highest segregation index, which tracks racial disparities in schools and neighborhoods, while Baltimore had the highest unemployment rate.

Cleveland had the greatest income inequality.

Researchers said the study did not find a link between income and mass shooting events, but further research may be needed to define how income equality and poverty have an influence in mass shootings.

Christian Nationalists, and it aint close.

Trans activist are annoying at best... one only needs to look at Hamas what religious nationalists are capable of.

lmfaaoooo at going back to 1982 grandpa. How about use some more recent research

As per CNN. Hint: it isn't a bunch of white dudes going into Chicago, Baltimore, Cleavland, etc commiting these mass shootings.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/19/us/mass-shootings-structural-racism/index.html

The study found that in areas with higher Black populations, mass shootings are likelier to occur compared to communities with higher White populations. There are also more Black people injured and killed when mass shootings take place, the findings say.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/17/health/black-redlined-neighborhoods-heart-failure-risks/index.html
The study examined 865 mass shootings between 2015 and 2019, which resulted in a combined 3,968 injuries and 828 fatalities.

Researchers intended to find whether mass shootings are a consequence of structural racism, which they described as “the normalized and legitimized range of policies, practices, and attitudes that routinely produce cumulative and chronic adverse outcomes for people of color.”

They correlated the cities’ Black-White segregation index, demographic data, poverty rates, educational attainment and crime rates.

Chicago had the greatest number of mass shootings during that period with 141, which led to 97 deaths and 583 injuries. According to the study, Milwaukee had the highest segregation index, which tracks racial disparities in schools and neighborhoods, while Baltimore had the highest unemployment rate.

Cleveland had the greatest income inequality.

Researchers said the study did not find a link between income and mass shooting events, but further research may be needed to define how income equality and poverty have an influence in mass shootings.
lol That WAS recent research, have you noted the years? It was WAY more recent than yours. The data you cite not only is not current data, but it was also for a brief period of time (2015-2019). The study I showed you covered 30 years and came up to the current year.

Don't make yourself look bad by coming up with this kind of nonsense.

Extremist are dangerous regardless of their political alignment. Christian Nationalist have a much easier time gaining political power than transgender activist. The ability to gain power and enforce extremist beliefs put Christian Nationalist extremist far ahead of Transgender Activist on the threat to America.

Christian Nationalists, and it aint close.

Trans activist are annoying at best... one only needs to look at Hamas what religious nationalists are capable of.
Weird how you pivoted to Hamas. Christian nationalists fund Israel so that they can fulfill Bible prophecy. They create policy based on their interpretations on the Bible. You don’t have to go to a comically evil organization to make a point. Right here in our sweet home of the USA they do plenty bad. Christian groups are tied to powerful politicians. There’s some scary movements going on to to have this country become a theocracy

No strawman, more making a joke out of something super silly. You are incredibly naive about this situation, and the idea that they are a violent threat is so laughable. If you compare violence by groups, they are at the absolute bottom.

I am not going to go into a long explanation, but as I just said in another post, I am a license psychotherapist in my state, and your understanding of mental illness is only your own mental construct, which is extremely far from what it is in reality. Justifying a whole belief system based on bush league knowledge IS dangerous in the bigger picture.
Sure sure. You were just joking, and they aren't mentally ill and not becoming more militant. What is the weather like in fantasy land?

Christian Nationalist have a much easier time gaining political power than transgender activist.
Doubt.gif. You underestimate the desire for liberals to virtue signal about voting for someone like a trans person.

lol That WAS recent research, have you noted the years? It was WAY more recent than yours. The data you cite not only is not current data, but it was also for a brief period of time (2015-2019). The study I showed you covered 30 years and came up to the current year.

Don't make yourself look bad by coming up with this kind of nonsense.

If you are a therapist, obtaining some sort of credible degree, you should be able to analyze research better and look at trends. Obviously the population was different in the 1980s, 1990s, than it is now, and having all those years distorts the current reality. Fact is in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023, that trend indicated in CNN continued and is easily extrapolated. You can even look at those years for yourself. Just sort the list by state, and is is clearly apparent.

So you're dumb or disingenuous, likely both.

Doubt.gif. You underestimate the desire for liberals to virtue signal about voting for someone like a trans person.
Bud, we got a bunch of crazy Christian Nationalist in government across the nation already. Does being a Christian a disqualify a person from being a good politician? Absolutely not imo.

Take a look at how shitty the abortion bans have been across the nation. They have gone so far as to make it so that getting an abortion for non viable pregnancies incredibly difficult. These are poorly thought out laws that were driven by extremist Christian Nationalist. The same type of people that were against allowing homosexuals to simply exist in society.

you have had enough interactions with my to know I don't hate people for holding religious beliefs. When they are using religion to force those beliefs though regulations is when I push back. In Missouri we had politicians wanting to ban abortion for ectopic pregnancy. That's insane and flat out wrong.

Bud, we got a bunch of crazy Christian Nationalist in government across the nation already. Does being a Christian a disqualify a person from being a good politician? Absolutely not imo.

Take a look at how shitty the abortion bans have been across the nation. They have gone so far as to make it so that getting an abortion for non viable pregnancies incredibly difficult. These are poorly thought out laws that were driven by extremist Christian Nationalist. The same type of people that were against allowing homosexuals to simply exist in society.

you have had enough interactions with my to know I don't hate people for holding religious beliefs. When they are using religion to force those beliefs though regulations is when I push back. In Missouri we had politicians wanting to ban abortion for ectopic pregnancy. That's insane and flat out wrong.
Breh, we have certifiable insane man, Rachel Levine as our Secretary of Health. Lets not forget how he had all the nursing homes continue to admit covid positive patients in his state during the pandemic while pulling his family out of one. Any one else doing that would never have risen to the position he currently holds. And now he's pushing for child sex change operations.

Back