Social More left eating itself

I think most rational adults just recognize this for what it is. A vaccine that we know nothing about and don't know any of the side effects and have just noped out at this point.

I genuinely believe it can all be traced back to the above. If they hadn't made those comments because it was Trump you would have had more people taking it.
If the election had gone the other way, the left and right would have completely switched sides on the whole vaccine issue. The Left would have still been calling for more trials and continued with lockdowns, whilst the right would have been pro vaccine and opening up. Instead we have a weird mix of Pro vaccine, lockdown and masking vs just open up and run the gauntlet. It's pretty funny to see to be honest.

I genuinely believe it can all be traced back to the above. If they hadn't made those comments because it was Trump you would have had more people taking it.
If the election had gone the other way, the left and right would have completely switched sides on the whole vaccine issue. The Left would have still been calling for more trials and continued with lockdowns, whilst the right would have been pro vaccine and opening up. Instead we have a weird mix of Pro vaccine, lockdown and masking vs just open up and run the gauntlet. It's pretty funny to see to be honest.

I mean, I don't make huge decisions based off of the word of a Politician, and I don't think most people do either.

Tagged you to @Koro_11
Both sides are just dumb. Give credit where it is due. Trump did fine during covid. The Harris's and Cuomo's of this world are responsible for vaccine hesitancy. They said Trump's vaccine wasn't safe and that nobody could pull off a safe vaccine during that time and the media ran with it. Below was typical of the news worldwide leading into the election. Now they want people to change their mind? All the people not getting vaccinated yet, had already made that call. Just give it another 6 -12 months as everyone goes through stage 3 clinical trials and then people will be vaccinated.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/09/03/trumps-vaccine-cant-be-trusted/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-kamala-harris-said-about-vaccine-skepticism/

png-clipart-smiley-member-berries-font-smiley-miscellaneous-purple-thumbnail.png

<TheWire1>

Tagged you to @Koro_11
Both sides are just dumb. Give credit where it is due. Trump did fine during covid. The Harris's and Cuomo's of this world are responsible for vaccine hesitancy. They said Trump's vaccine wasn't safe and that nobody could pull off a safe vaccine during that time and the media ran with it. Below was typical of the news worldwide leading into the election. Now they want people to change their mind? All the people not getting vaccinated yet, had already made that call. Just give it another 6 -12 months as everyone goes through stage 3 clinical trials and then people will be vaccinated.
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/09/03/trumps-vaccine-cant-be-trusted/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-kamala-harris-said-about-vaccine-skepticism/

png-clipart-smiley-member-berries-font-smiley-miscellaneous-purple-thumbnail.png

The left wishes that we had the memory of goldfish.

Ok, but are they saying stuff that's as ridiculous and outright racist as this woman?

She's openly saying that he should basically shut up cause he's white. Is there any right wing group that has any type of platform, that outright says someone should shut up because they're black, brown, or whatever?

I get that there's idiots on both sides, but the difference is that the far left lunatics are actually supported by a lot of the mainstream.
Indeed she's racist but the elite left who represents Wall Street need a scapgoat. White working class is it. It's all very Machiavellian divide and conquer to make left not notice the richest zip codes vote democratic and are party of wall street and war. Traditional leftists like sanders and those representing labor, middle class on the out. sucks.

LOL What a retard.

"Bill Maher, you do not get to tell people of color what they should or should not be offended by."

Actually, he does get to do that. People get to have opinions about stuff. Even white men... White men even get to have opinions about... wait for it... dun dun dun.. black people omg!

And good lord the delivery of that monologue was so bad. Just comes off as whiny and uncharismatic and grating. This lady has her own show?

Good luck man. That's all I'm saying, I'm not wishing any ill will on anyone.

I mean, you believe in science right? According to scientists and doctors I have ballpark about the same chance of being bitten by a shark.

No one wishes me luck when I go wade fishing! Weird!!

LOL What a retard.

"Bill Maher, you do not get to tell people of color what they should or should not be offended by."

Actually, he does get to do that. People get to have opinions about stuff. Even white men... White men even get to have opinions about... wait for it... dun dun dun.. black people omg!

And good lord the delivery of that monologue was so bad. Just comes off as whiny and uncharismatic and grating. This lady has her own show?
I know. It’s pretty nuts. The left really needs to start policing themselves more and not allowing people with extreme views a place at the table

I mean, you believe in science right? According to scientists and doctors I have ballpark about the same chance of being bitten by a shark.

No one wishes me luck when I go wade fishing! Weird!!

I pray for humanity daily.

Bill Maher is a fucking idiot and so is the dude in the video. Maher ain't anywhere near left wing and neither is corporate media but what would the war room be without recreational outrage

Weird that the party made up of a bunch of minority special interests would ultimately turn on each other…..

<Neil01>

Yup truth doesn't mean shit lol. You can just make up dumb stats with no proof but when I actually prove you wrong it doesn't matter

Lol fuck outta here clown
No chance in hell that 96% are vaccinated, you'd be nuts to believe that. Most of these doctors have relationships with big pharma, they know they have to play the game for the sake of their careers especially in the era of cancel culture. I'm not against vaccines, but I'm against rushed vaccines with no short or long term research and no liability for the maker. Would you use an experimental fuel, in your million dollar Ferrari, without any warranty from the manufacturer if you knew that using regular fuel will make your car run just fine 99.7% of the time?

Maher is not really a left-wing guy even if he has entertained the idea of being one, in his own mind. The guy is a centrist, center-left at best, a liberal, and a rather old school one at that.

I'm not surprised to see that the left is trying to run its purity tests on all the moderate-minded Democrats, and try to make them appear "uncool" and "not radical enough" to the younger generations. This is all to their benefit if they want to be dictating the narrative going forward.

The old style of being a cynical, sharp-witted secularist/atheist, who embraces the scientific model, is also going out of style in the left-wing ranks. It's now all about passionately embracing ideas that don't necessarily pass the test when they're being critically evaluated. This is creating a pretty big rift between the people who came up during the era of the Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Noam Chomsky types of liberals and left-wingers, the individual thinkers, compared to the modern type of "anti-intellectuals"/social influencers who rely on collectivist thinking, peer pressure and mass movements of people rallying around a few slogans to support their ideology.
I think a lot of these old style liberals you mention, those in in their late 50s and up are being corrupted; they are picking up talking points and narratives here and there. Many of these types are unaware of the shift you mentioned and merely adding the systemic, world is racist and Trump is bad to their historical political beliefs.

i.e., my wife’s father (75 years old) is a recently retired college professor and a big liberal. Pre 2016 we would rarely talk politics, I would always say I’m a fiscal conservative and socially liberal. I like small government and control and people can fuck and marry who they want. We also need more abortion <Eek2.0><Lmaoo><45>. We use to really get along when we were together. Well… he finally visited us in our new house earlier this year and immediately said, “you must be a Trump voter living in a house this big and in this area”. It was completely out of left field and then starts randomly and continuously bagging on Trump. The issue is not that he hates Trump or is consumed by Trump. The issue is that we were talking about nothing related to politics and he kept parroting Orange man bad shit.

Believe it or not, I’m not political irl. I seldom engage even when people try to bait. The new left loves to casually drop narrative bites because they are virtuous brainwashed lemming-soldiers. Even the old timers that used to think and act like Maher, have sadly conformed to the new Reich.

Last edited:
Ok so two guys in the republican party are allegedly racist.... let's even concede that they're self admitted racists, now what are they doing with it? Are they trying to write it into law? Are they trying to convert America into racists? Are they pushing for teaching white supremacy in school?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know they're doing none of this. There are no big corporations with KKK signs... none are supporting white power as far as I know. There are no sports teams wearing white supremacy slogans, and there are no people getting fired for criticizing white supremacy. No one is getting cancelled for not agreeing with the KKK and Adolf Hitler. This just isn't happening.
Hold on a second—don’t minimize what I said as “naming two Republicans.” I named 2 key people in the Trump’s administration. There were also Trump appointees like Darren Beattie and Jason Richwine. And if I was just naming white nationalist republicans (or those sympathetic to white nationalist causes) that we’ve seen recently, I could’ve named people like Steve King, Rep, Paul Gosar, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Ron Johnson, and Trump himself. It’s quite clear that Kevin McCarthy is sympathetic to these causes, as are right wing media personalities like Tucker Carlson, who espouse these type of bullshit rhetoric to the millions that watch him.
And of course they’re trying to make these things law (or at least policy). Stephen Miller crafted Trump’s immigration policies. Former Homeland Security official Elizabeth Neumann raised concerns about how white nationalism influences Trump’s policies, and how Trump’s rhetoric incites white nationalist violence.
Bottom line: the Republican Party has a very serious infestation of white supremacists and those sympathetic to them, and it Trump’s administration that went all the way to the top, to Trump himself.
Meanwhile when you flip the coin, a Marxist organization is plastered all over every major company, it's pervasive in all pro sports, music, and the woke religion is widely promoted by the mainstream. We both know that questioning it could easily get you fired, we both know that disagreeing with it will instantly get you publicly shamed, and we know that there's a clear and obvious double standard that the left seems to be ok with.
As a general rule, I find what people call “cancel culture” to be pretty tiresome. But let’s dispel this notion that this is wholly owned by the left. Remember when Trump tried to cancel Kaepernick, and Kaepernick couldn’t get signed? And how about when Kap appeared in that Nike ad, leading to conservative boycotts? Righties tried boycotting Target stores for being inclusive toward trans employees; they tried boycotting NASCAR of all things, when NASCAR banned confederate flags (but there’s no racism problem in the Republican Party, no sir :rolleyes:); Yale professor Brandy Lee was cancelled after criticizing Trump supporters and Alan Dershowitz. Ironically, it was Dershowitz, the author of a book called Cancel Culture: The Latest Attack on Free Speech and Due Process, who wrote to Yale and had her cancelled. You really can’t make this shit up. In fact, there’s probably no bigger driver of cancel culture recently than Trump himself: Kaepernick, Amazon, Apple, Harley Davidson, entire sports organizations like the NBA and NFL, a long list of political enemies (Preet Bahara, Bob Corker, Paul Krugman, Chris Cuomo)… it goes on and on. Republicans basically cancelled Liz Cheney, people like Ted Cruz have also called for cancelling various people and things. I could list these all day. This idea that conservatives are solely the victims of cancel culture (which they view as solely the property of the “oppressive” left is nonsense.
So again, I agree with you that there are idiots on both sides. But your idiots are really useful idiots for the major companies and the elites who love the fact that everyone is so divided on the most idiotic issues while the real issue of them being a million fold richer than you flies under the radar cause they're woke and the oppressed minority's real enemy is some racist white guy, the real threat to people of color in America is some unemployed blue collar mechanic in West Virginia trying to make ends meet, not the multi billionaire tech giant who writes black lives matter on his website right?
No, the real threat to people of color are the Republican legislators and recent presidential administration that sought normalize white nationalism and make it policy, as I described above. You think the idea of elites being a million fold richer than us flies under our radar? Who passes massive tax cuts for the wealthy every single time they’re in power? Who is slashing the corporate tax rate? Who is gutting regulations? It’s not us doing that. And it wasn’t that long ago that we stood up for average Americans and opposed the 1%—and in return found no support from conservatives, who accused us of “class warfare,” and accused us of supporting “redistribution of wealth.” Remember?
Republican economic policies have been geared towards the wealthy at the expense of the middle class for at least the last 40 years.

No, the real threat to people of color are the Republican legislators and recent presidential administration that sought normalize white nationalism and make it policy, as I described above. You think the idea of elites being a million fold richer than us flies under our radar? Who passes massive tax cuts for the wealthy every single time they’re in power? Who is slashing the corporate tax rate? Who is gutting regulations? It’s not us doing that. And it wasn’t that long ago that we stood up for average Americans and opposed the 1%—and in return found no support from conservatives, who accused us of “class warfare,” and accused us of supporting “redistribution of wealth.” Remember?
Republican economic policies have been geared towards the wealthy at the expense of the middle class for at least the last 40 years.
200w.gif

Are you aware that the vast majority of those elites you are referencing who made a killing by the government lockdowns and printing are all fucking liberal and HUGE Democrat party supporters. Especially Zuck, Sergey, Gates and all the other big tech billionaires controlling speech and censuring thought outside of the Democrat Reich. Try looking at the list of the richest people in America. Your level of brainwash is so hilarious Yuri actually understated the levels possible...

Back