Media More footage of Tyson training emerges ...

Mike is a dufus. Jon Jones of his era. He now spews pseudo philosophical crap in an attempt to sound as if he actually learned something from his countless screw ups. Don't understand the idolatry towards a complete fool.

you have probably never seen any fight footage prior to 2005.

Guess again...I've said it before and I'll say it again: Great fighters don't burn out at 23. He mostly beat bums and fighters well past their prime.

That is just fucking crazy

How in the world is that even possible

Looks faster than 100% of UFC heavyweights

It's easy to look explosive like that when people don't hit back.

Video tape yourself using the same movements and punching with the same speed and ferocity then I'll agree with you. Till then, have a coke, a smile and...well you should know the rest.

Tyson did his time. I’m sure the same can’t be said for Khabib’s boyz in Central Asia.
Yes, it’s ok to rape as long as you go to jail for a short time, then you’re no longer classified as a rapist upon release.

Guess again...I've said it before and I'll say it again: Great fighters don't burn out at 23. He mostly beat bums and fighters well past their prime.

Tyson's first loss was at 27 so there goes your theory. He is one of the greatest and his prime was until his second loss to Holyfield.

Video tape yourself using the same movements and punching with the same speed and ferocity then I'll agree with you. Till then, have a coke, a smile and...well you should know the rest.

Tyson doesn't like getting hit...he quits whenever he's rocked. I'd like boxing too if people didn't hit back.

Yes, it’s ok to rape as long as you go to jail for a short time, then you’re no longer classified as a rapist upon release.

she went with him back to the hotel - you speak of that which you do not know.

Anybody who participated in middle school wrestling would take him down easy and finish him, Sherdog has told me. Boxing isn't real fighting bro.

Tyson is so short and stocky that it would be hard to get a takedown without being hit a bunch

Tyson's first loss was at 27 so there goes your theory. He is one of the greatest and his prime was until his second loss to Holyfield.

Maybe retake that math class bud. He lost to Douglas in 1990...30 years ago.

Dude was getting starched by club boxers at the end of his career. Tyson is a lot older and his reflexes are going to be even worse. Any boxing match that isn't a rigged joke ends with a loss. Iron Mike dies in a UFC fight against any active fighter at heavy/light heavy. Middle also if he cuts. Although, he was innocent of the rape charge. Sucks to lose good fight years because a female gold digger is angry that you didn't fall in love and support her for the rest of her life.

thats one ferocious old man

aint he supposed to be selling bud?

Tysons prime was lost not due to loss of ability and things like that, Tysons prime ended the day Cus died and anyone who calls themselves a boxing fan should know that, Cus was the only trainer who could properly motivate and keep Tyson under control.

Back