Media More footage of Tyson training emerges ...

He has a glass jaw and no heart. Ngannou would end his life.

Mike is a dufus. Jon Jones of his era. He now spews pseudo philosophical crap in an attempt to sound as if he actually learned something from his countless screw ups. Don't understand the idolatry towards a complete fool.

I guess you have never made a mistake in your whole life. You're one of a kind mayne! Wish we could all be perfect like you.

<2>

PS: Fuck Bones btw. ;)

I guess you have never made a mistake in your whole life. You're one of a kind mayne! Wish we could all be perfect like you.

<2>

PS: Fuck Bones btw. ;)

Nah you are definitely better off worshipping a complete dummy like Tyson. What a guy.

Longevity counts for something...Tyson had a good short run at the top in a weak HW division. He didn't beat anyone worth a damn.

His power is also overrated...he was an explosive guy but how many people did he KO with one punch?

Nah you are definitely better off worshipping a complete dummy like Tyson. What a guy.

Nah son! No worshipping here. I just admire the man's skills (especially at 53), and glad to see that he seems to have gotten his life together, that's all. The way he used to live his life, he really should have been dead by now. Anyway, moving along. Yelelele to you sir! :)

The Clippers tho!?
Thought mike was an east coast boy

<bball1>

You do realise that tyson is the source of that famous quote "everyone has a plan until they are hit in the face"? And he hit many people in the face!

It's easy to look explosive like that when people don't hit back.

she went with him back to the hotel - you speak of that which you do not know.
Ok so being in a hotel room means you can rape women.

Being a rape apologists isn’t a good look boomer

Tysons prime was lost not due to loss of ability and things like that, Tysons prime ended the day Cus died and anyone who calls themselves a boxing fan should know that, Cus was the only trainer who could properly motivate and keep Tyson under control.
From all accounts even Cus was not able to totally control him and let him get away with a lot. Hence, as soon as cus died he just continued on with his behaviour and escalated with no one to put him on a lease when he strayed.

Tyson doesn't like getting hit...he quits whenever he's rocked. I'd like boxing too if people didn't hit back.

So I suppose you never watched any of his earlier fights? Are you merely repeating what you heard someone else say? You don't box, you've probably never been in a fight, stop acting and typing like you know anything about anything.

it’s about proof - stop being a male feminist.
So Tyson went to prison because of absolute lack of proof?

Rather than me being a feminist how about you quit being a moron? And stop hijacking the thread.

We get it, you think rape is ok.

I’m done destroying you.

So Tyson went to prison because of absolute lack of proof?

Rather than me being a feminist how about you quit being a moron? And stop hijacking the thread.

We get it, you think rape is ok.

I’m done destroying you.

because no man has gone to prison over a false rape charge ....

Ok so being in a hotel room means you can rape women.

Being a rape apologists isn’t a good look boomer

You know what's not a good look? Aggressive stupidity. But that doesn't stop you apparently.

Dude was getting starched by club boxers at the end of his career. Tyson is a lot older and his reflexes are going to be even worse. Any boxing match that isn't a rigged joke ends with a loss. Iron Mike dies in a UFC fight against any active fighter at heavy/light heavy. Middle also if he cuts. Although, he was innocent of the rape charge. Sucks to lose good fight years because a female gold digger is angry that you didn't fall in love and support her for the rest of her life.

He was also clearly unmotivated and under the influence of numerous substances . In the UFC I could actually see him punching a hole through someone's head with decent TDD training. It's MMA, anything could happen. Some of those fighters are not the best athletes and if they aren't the best grapplers, they will be scared as all hell to stand with that guy regardless of his age or lack of grappling skills. Cm punk fought in the UFC, hell, there have been a slew of shitty ass fighters who have fought and currently still fight in the UFC. Mike even at 53 would have a punchers chance against many of them.

Back