More Earth-like planets found.

We will be the aztecs in that scenario. If we are discovered and reached by an interstellar civilization, we are totally screwed.

There is, of course, also the possibility that light-speed limits cannot be overcome which is why we don't have interstellar civilizations whirling around at light-speeds.

Our best option if we encounter aliens is to prepare all Nuclear Weapons on earth to destroy the earth in response to the invasion to deprive said aliens of any resource they could have gained from eliminating us.

And ensure to sew our orifices shut too...

I'm more worried about the immortal jellyfish.
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=178248

they can just sit by and wait for us to destroy ourselves and then just take over.

I find it insane how little we know about our own planet. We have no idea about other life forms on other planets, plain and simple. Our brains can't even fathom life on other planets without having a distorted opinion on life. More than likely any life form will be nothing like what's on our planet, if it's intelligent life, your brain might explode on sight, unable to process what you're even seeing.

their genetics. On our planet there's very few virus that transmit between species. To think another species from another planet/solar system would be able to host and feel the effects of a virus of ours is insane. You'd have a better chance catching a deadly virus from a tomato.

But out of all the virus' and bacteria we have, there are some that CAN transmit between species. I'm sure we'd have something that would take them out.

Absolutely amazing.

It hurts my brain to think that I logged on to Yahoo and the first 'news' I see is Kim Kardashians choice of dress for 2015 instead of this. How is that even possible...

Back