More Earth-like planets found.

Those guys wouldn't want to engage in hand to hand. If they can actually reach our planet they would have technology so advanced that they could just incinerate the planet or something.

So if you see a giant shadow looming one morning skip the gym session, sit in the couch and enjoy the few days you got left.

You don't say that.

If you guys really want to have your mind blown, then read this...

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html

Yeah I'll agree. Whatever the truth is it's mind blowing.

Simply let's look at the universe?
Is there an end?
If there is then what's beyond that?

How did matter first come into existence?
Something had to happen at some point , it just didn't.... Well i don't know that's the thing.

We don't know the truth. Whatever it is I'm sure it's something crazy.

Is there an end?

Something had to happen at some point , it just didn't.... Well i don't know that's the thing.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Good post.

I am the one

Being able to go light speed would imply the ability to also go faster as there are already particles that go faster than light.
Which particles are these?

What's even crazier is that our most basic criteria for life has already been proven wrong.

http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/4073/20130920/alien-microbes-found-floating-stratosphere.htm

We've already found microbes 16 miles above earth that didnt originate from our surface, Russians claimed to have found microbes clinging to their space stations, and NASA believes they found bacteria on a drifting comet. Shit is crazy.
I am suspicious of these stories; they'd be all over the news if they could be verified. For instance, the story in that link is from 2013, yet it is the first time I've encountered it. You'd think extraterrestrial life would've made a bigger splash.

What about this:

images

What's even crazier is that our most basic criteria for life has already been proven wrong.

http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/4073/20130920/alien-microbes-found-floating-stratosphere.htm

We've already found microbes 16 miles above earth that didnt originate from our surface, Russians claimed to have found microbes clinging to their space stations, and NASA believes they found bacteria on a drifting comet. Shit is crazy.

organic material, not bacteria. huge difference.

We'll use our bacteria and virus' to hurt them. How would they have a defense for that?

their genetics. On our planet there's very few virus that transmit between species. To think another species from another planet/solar system would be able to host and feel the effects of a virus of ours is insane. You'd have a better chance catching a deadly virus from a tomato.

their genetics. On our planet there's very few virus that transmit between species. To think another species from another planet/solar system would be able to host and feel the effects of a virus of ours is insane. You'd have a better chance catching a deadly virus from a tomato.

We all know what must be done. We must eliminate the tomato.

Is there an end?

I bet it is something mundane like one of the forces of nature (ie, gravity or a weak or strong nuclear force) captured one of these zero mass particles that wink in and out of existence and produced the big bang. The point being that this would not require the creation of something out of nothing since no mass is involved.

Perhaps it was a probability close to zero that it would happen, but over infinite time everything is possible.

Back