• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Montano stripped of FLW belt

@dimspace @Askafan not looking good. Are you still on the Nicco train?

If you don't make weight you lose the belt, so no complaints. Who do you think Val will fight for the vacant belt. Hopefully not Chookagian - that would be a borefest, Eubanks? Can't risk another missed weight and weak record. Maybe Carmouche to get back that L? Joanna - yes please. And sure I'll be supporting Nicco in future. I never said she'd beat Val of course, only that the hyperbole was way over the top.

Just cancel the divison, when a champ is 4-2, you know it's bad

Fitting as she was practically handed that belt by beating someone like Modafferi.

Maybe they wouldn't have stripped her if she had done what Dana asked and put on the war paint.

Bitch barely edged a five round decision over Roxanne fuckin Modaferri.
GTFO
Yeah, and GDR arguably didn't even win the Holly fight, plus she hit her after the bell in at least 2 separate occasions.

Ridiculous to strip her tittle just like that

UFC is like a shit show nowadays the tittles mean jack shit with all these strippings, interim belts etc. I remember when the belts meant something and the number 1 contenders deserved the fights

I don’t even remember TJ losing. I guess I don’t pay much attention to manlets.

So the UFC make the decision to send her to hospital, the UFC make the decision to pull her from the fight.....

yet its Nicco who gets punished for that?

If they had an opponent for Val tonight, then I can see it, strip Nicco, have Val fight someone for it tonight, Nicco gets the first shot when she recovers,.

But to strip the champ when they dont even have a replacement.. fucking dumb
giphy.gif

A blessing in disguise. Nicco has almost nothing for Shev. At least now she has more time to prepare and maybe get another fight under her belt.

Last edited:
th

We.
Will.
Rebuild.

That's not right unless the doctor cleared here and she couldn't make weight.

I thought Cejudo was the champ.. so he was an interim champ then and his belt expired like Colby’s?

Was a slight fan but now....Im done with her.

BTW Khabib better make the dance or the same shit is coming his way.

Get rid of the division, another needless and pointless division made that takes up space.

Back