• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Montano stripped of FLW belt

Meh.

Belts are more and more meaningless. I'll care a little more when Valentina is champ.

Bitch barely edged a five round decision over Roxanne fuckin Modaferri.
GTFO

She will be forgotten, what a pathetic title reign

@dimspace @Askafan not looking good. Are you still on the Nicco train?

kisspng-peter-griffin-lois-griffin-youtube-song-griffin-5ac66dbc9f2307.6304545015229536606518.jpg

Damn proper!

giphy-downsized-large.gif
I love Shevchenko,I just wish she'd stop with the stupid dances.As far as the thread...I wish we had more info,but maybe there is and I just haven't noticed.Her dancing is always super awkward though.

It's funny though,she was probably the last person I worried about when it came to a cancelled fight due to weight cut on this card.

i think its lame tbh. you put a belt on the line to publicise your lame tv show. then you treat that champ different from your other champs, as if to prove how shit your TUF champ product really is. she's had the belt less than a year...whereas conor got to fuck around for a year and a half first with the featherweight belt then with the lightweight belt

ufc is fucking lame

She was just trying to follow in Josie Aldo’s footsteps, who got away with that kind of shit for years.

LMFAO

she was going to lose the belt in embarrassing fashion anyway, hope you liked being a " champ " montano, ain't happening again.

So the UFC make the decision to send her to hospital, the UFC make the decision to pull her from the fight.....

yet its Nicco who gets punished for that?

If they had an opponent for Val tonight, then I can see it, strip Nicco, have Val fight someone for it tonight, Nicco gets the first shot when she recovers,.

But to strip the champ when they dont even have a replacement.. fucking dumb
That chick was never actually the champion so no harm no foul.

It's funny though,she was probably the last person I worried about when it came to a cancelled fight due to weight cut on this card.

I agree with you there. I wasn't even thinking of a weight issue in that bout. Too focused on Till likely!

awwww and she was on the cusp on defending more times than Conor what a shame.

I agree with you there. I wasn't even thinking of a weight issue in that bout. Too focused on Till likely!

We all probably got caught up on that result.It's a little funky though because some commissions are more picky than others and we don't actually know for sure how Montano was.I hope it was a legit pull =/ Montano was a 35'er but not for a long time and she seemed like an average 125'er size wise.Also,she seems very mentally strong and that's kind of the main thing of cutting,so it's surprising.Oh well,were used to some big fallout for ppv's =/ at least it was this potential blow out.

Back