Elections Montana Senator boasts about Montana's ‘homegrown’ meth

You don't understand what the term "brick weed" means in old stoner vernacular. It's like today's "schwag".

Obviously there is still plenty of (high grade) Mexican weed being sold and smoked in the US.
Brick refers to the shape of the weed not the quality of it. Like there's bricks of cocaine and heroine. It's the shape and weight not the quality of the product.

But I still imagine with all the legalization of weed in various states that has an effect on the Mexican weed market in the US.

Yeah, sounds like he's shitting on his constituents while telling us how much more efficient the 3rd world is at making the same product. No wonder American manufacturing is losing to these 3rd world nations.

Let Johnson & Johnson cook meth and the Cartel will have a run for its money.

You just compared a multi-billion dollar high tech operation with some snowbillies cooking in their barn.

Finally, he wasn't bragging, he was rightfully upset that the people are getting hooked and ruined by high grade meth.

For all of this..... you have earned....

He’s right. Bathtub brew Or “shake and bake” meth has nothing on Cartel super lab methamphetamine. The game has changed and it is destroying lives all over the country. I work in the substance abuse field I see the ramifications first hand.

Let Johnson & Johnson cook meth and the Cartel will have a run for its money.

You just compared a multi-billion dollar high tech operation with some snowbillies cooking in their barn.

Finally, he wasn't bragging, he was rightfully upset that the people are getting hooked and ruined by high grade meth.

For all of this..... you have earned....

And they'd lose horribly on price, when has bigpharma ever priced any medication at an affordable price for the people?

You are aware that I compared the two entities that the Senator in the OP compared, correct?

Then he should be able to convey that he's upset in a better manner than he just did. His lack of effective communication is why his fault not mine or anyone else's that rightfully called him out about sounding like he's upset that his state doesn't have 30% cooked up meth by farmboys dominating the state's drug trade anymore.

Back