Elections Montana Senator boasts about Montana's ‘homegrown’ meth

How was he reminiscing?

back when I started smoking pot it was shit Mexican brick weed, then it morphed into “BC” bud, aka beesters, now I smoke live resin that tests over 70% thc.
Was I just reminiscing?

It's and on going problem no matter who is in charge. However the less secure the boarders are the bigger the problem is. Right now boarder patrol is trying to handle this surge in people because they believe this administration will let them in. Maybe they are only partially right but the talking by the democrats is to blame for this surge. This takes people and equipment and money from the boarder drug force. Which in turn reduces the amount of drugs stopped.
How much is up for debate.
I can agree with that to an extent, I think you maybe can make it more difficult to get the drugs in but I don't think you'd be able to completely stop the demand from being supplied. Too much money at stake, and there's too many ways for rich people in cartels to be able to get the product across regardless of what border polices are being enforced. Biden has no policy and doesn't seem to have a grasp on how to develop an effective one as he hasn't even acknowledged that he's the cause of a crisis at the border. Trump's policies didn't stop the flow of drugs across the border, doubt it even slowed down. There was as much coke and opioids here as ever before under him.

The only solution to this is to roll back the laws limiting the precursor chemicals needed for homebrewed, small batch craft US made meth

Yeah, sounds like he's shitting on his constituents while telling us how much more efficient the 3rd world is at making the same product. No wonder American manufacturing is losing to these 3rd world nations.

Yet another industry where Trump failed to bring the jobs back home! :D

Did Hunter Biden immigrate to Montana?

lol What possible part of the US were you in that was still trafficking in "Mexican brick weed" 20 years ago?

The only other guy I ever heard even use that term was an uncle who said that's what all the kids were smoking in the Midwest in the late 1970's.

I'd like to see the whole statement. For all I know he's explaining why the situation is worse now than it used to be even though meth isn't a new drug.

Ask any tweaker what cocaine is good for, they'll tell ya clearing the sinuses.

I am specifically interested in a comparison between the two drugs in their SMOKED forms. I already know people who have snorted both.

I am specifically interested in a comparison between the two drugs in their SMOKED forms. I already know people who have snorted both.
Jet fuel to octane. Crack simply gives a few minute rush. Meth is much, much longer and stronger. Crackhead chase that rush, methheads run from sleep

Seems like he's making a pretty basic point. Lower quality, less addictive meth was being produced in Montana, probably mostly by sporadic operations. Now it's a well-oiled funnel of high purity drugs from Mexico into Montana and the rest of the States where meth is popular.

lol What possible part of the US were you in that was still trafficking in "Mexican brick weed" 20 years ago?

The only other guy I ever heard even use that term was an uncle who said that's what all the kids were smoking in the Midwest in the late 1970's.
You don't think brick Mexican weed is still being trafficked in?

You don't think brick Mexican weed is still being trafficked in?

You don't understand what the term "brick weed" means in old stoner vernacular. It's like today's "schwag".

Obviously there is still plenty of (high grade) Mexican weed being sold and smoked in the US.

Back