Elections Montana Senator boasts about Montana's ‘homegrown’ meth

Yeah. Man these new arguments the left is trying to make has gotten pretty pathetic. It’s not true on any real level and it’s not even clever for the most part
When they start using drug smuggling as a selling point for open borders, that's pretty much the end of that conversation.

When they start using drug smuggling as a selling point for open borders, that's pretty much the end of that conversation.
Yeah and especially with a hard and destructive drug like meth. So many on the left threw out their morality and honesty. They have nothing else to stand on. Certainly not their humor, as they are almost all pretty not funny

Dude. Look at your recent posting history. You’ve fallen down to a crappy poster now. Reflect on what you are doing and what you even stand for
My posts are as good as ever. Don't blame me for you not understanding that a 95% pure drug is safer than a 30% drug. What do you think the 70% impure product contains? Lighter fluid, ethanol, acetone, hydrochloric acid? Your failure to see why my post is on point as always is on you, not me.

My posts are as good as ever. Don't blame me for you not understanding that a 95% pure drug is safer than a 30% drug. What do you think the 70% impure product contains? Lighter fluid, ethanol, acetone, hydrochloric acid? Your failure to see why my post is on point as always is on you, not me.
This is sad. You have no idea what you are even arguing about. Honestly you are barely any better than a gimmick

This is sad. You have no idea what you are even arguing about. Honestly you are barely any better than a gimmick

I obviously do, you obviously don't which is why you have done nothing in this thread but quote me with lame ad hominem attacks.

In your mind cocaine cut with boric acid is safer than pure uncut cocaine since it's less potent.... Right?

I obviously do, you obviously don't which is why you have done nothing in this thread but quote me with lame ad hominem attacks.

In your mind cocaine cut with boric acid is safer than pure uncut cocaine since it's less potent.... Right?
Because I have to come in and flak to idiots like who think they are being cute and clever. When you in fact are basically a poorly done gimmick. Actually debate in good faith or go to the OT. You’re an embarrassment

Because I have to come in and flak to idiots like who think they are being cute and clever. When you in fact are basically a poorly done gimmick. Actually debate in good faith or go to the OT. You’re an embarrassment
You've offered absolutely nothing of substance in this thread, I flat out stated exactly why a drug with greater than 95% purity is safer than a drug with 30% purity. You think some backwoods hillbilly with a pot, starting fluid and Sudafed cooking up something in his basement is offering a safer product than something that's reliably 95% pure, but you have yet to explain why you feel this way and instead you make baseless personal attacks like a typical hypocrite.

Last edited:
18xp-methcampaign-superJumbo.png

You've offered absolutely nothing of substance in this thread, I flat out stayed exactly why a drug with greater than 95% purity is safer than a drug with 30% purity. You think some backwoods hillbilly with a pot, starting fluid and Sudafed cooking up something in his basement is offering a safer product than something that's reliably 95% pure, but you have yet to explain why you feel this way and instead you make baseless personal attacks like a typical hypocrite.
No you’re being contrite and it’s kinda sad that you can’t even see how obnoxious you have become as a poster.
Drug purity when dealing with potentially lethal doses has been a issue for decades now. From heroine to coke and then crack. You’re just playing a troll game and have nothing to say, I fully understand that

No you’re being contrite and it’s kinda sad that you can’t even see how obnoxious you have become as a poster.
Drug purity when dealing with potentially lethal doses has been a issue for decades now. From heroine to coke and then crack. You’re just playing a troll game and have nothing to say, I fully understand that
Of course drug purity is an issue when you're using contaminated substances, lack of purity and the agents used to cut the drugs has always been a major problem. It leads to inconsistencies in the amount of drug in dosages which causes overdoses in drugs. You're in a thread complaining while offering absolutely nothing of substance and haven't the entire thread. You've made several posts quoting me and never responded directly to what I said, but attacked me personally in every single one of your posts....but I'm the obnoxious one. Because I have the ability to address the topic at hand, rationally discuss why what this Congressman said was idiotic, and you on the other hand can do nothing but make low-level insults because I have a different point of view than you....Like I said, hypocrisy at it's finest.

Edit: Contrite? Did you mean contrarian because absolutely nothing I have said could be remotely construed as being contrite.

Of course drug purity is an issue when you're using contaminated substances, lack of purity and the agents used to cut the drugs has always been a major problem. It leads to inconsistencies in the amount of drug in dosages which causes overdoses in drugs. You're in a thread complaining while offering absolutely nothing of substance and haven't the entire thread. You've made several posts quoting me and never responded directly to what I said, but attacked me personally in every single one of your posts....but I'm the obnoxious one. Because I have the ability to address the topic at hand, rationally discuss why what this Congressman said was idiotic, and you on the other hand can do nothing but make low-level insults because I have a different point of view than you....Like I said, hypocrisy at it's finest.

Edit: Contrite? Did you mean contrarian because absolutely nothing I have said could be remotely construed as being contrite.
Is say you are the one making low level insults. You are being cute and it’s not funny as I said. What he said was stupid or how he delivered it was. But his underlying argument was real and you decided to act like a child about it the whole time. That’s basically what you’ve done the past month in almost every thread. It’s gotten old, and I think many are tired of it. Try arguing and not trying to make a cute comment like a kid that just learned how to swear

It's not a poison, and yes if you're making a product with the intent of that product being to get you high then one of 95% purity is far better than 30% purity. The one with 30% purity is far more likely to cause issues than 95% purity.

Have you ever interacted with a meth-head?

It's totally a poison.

So the white privileged born into trailer parks in rural America don’t have it easy?

So I guess the left needs a translation on what is being said.

Because of the democrats boarder politics the cartels are getting more purer met in. Which kills more and makes more money for them even after cutting.

Loses boarders, purer and more meth is a bad thing is the statement.

Is say you are the one making low level insults. You are being cute and it’s not funny as I said. What he said was stupid or how he delivered it was. But his underlying argument was real and you decided to act like a child about it the whole time. That’s basically what you’ve done the past month in almost every thread. It’s gotten old, and I think many are tired of it. Try arguing and not trying to make a cute comment like a kid that just learned how to swear
My posts in this thread are on topic, your posts in this thread are on me. Let's refresh your memory, since mine is impeccable, you've called me an idiot, gimmick, troll, and obnoxious....I've simply called you a hypocrite because well, your projection is out of the world.

His argument was that a MUCH more pure product was coming into Montana at a far cheaper price than what was there 20 years. That's an indictment on the quality of the manufactured product Montana had and an endorsement of the quality of what they currently had. But for some reason you have your feelings hurt because you think I'm not cute and aren't funny, but stan why are you so mad, understand that I do want you as a fan. Why the fuck should I try arguing when a Senator made an idiotic comment and everyone that isn't biased can see that? The Conservative NYP first sentence in the article linked is "Ahh, the good ol’ days — when meth in America was “homegrown.”"

So I guess the left needs a translation on what is being said.

Because of the democrats boarder politics the cartels are getting more purer met in. Which kills more and makes more money for them even after cutting.

Loses boarders, purer and more meth is a bad thing is the statement.
That doesn't sound like a fair argument, Mexican cartels haven't just recently started getting their product across the border. They've been doing that for decades regardless of who is controlling or attempting to control the border. You have a huge market with the opportunity for huge profits by bringing your product in. This is a supply and demand issue and regardless of how stringent the border policies are when there's that much money at stake, the cartels will devise a way to get their product across the border to ensure they're compensated in the open market. Cocaine, Fentanyl, Oxy, Heroin, Marijuana etc all get smuggled into this country and have been for decades, it's not because of Democratic border policies, it's because there's a huge demand for the product in this country and an opportunity for a lot of money to be made.

That doesn't sound like a fair argument, Mexican cartels haven't just recently started getting their product across the border. They've been doing that for decades regardless of who is controlling or attempting to control the border. You have a huge market with the opportunity for huge profits by bringing your product in. This is a supply and demand issue and regardless of how stringent the border policies are when there's that much money at stake, the cartels will devise a way to get their product across the border to ensure they're compensated in the open market. Cocaine, Fentanyl, Oxy, Heroin, Marijuana etc all get smuggled into this country and have been for decades, it's not because of Democratic border policies, it's because there's a huge demand for the product in this country and an opportunity for a lot of money to be made.

It's and on going problem no matter who is in charge. However the less secure the boarders are the bigger the problem is. Right now boarder patrol is trying to handle this surge in people because they believe this administration will let them in. Maybe they are only partially right but the talking by the democrats is to blame for this surge. This takes people and equipment and money from the boarder drug force. Which in turn reduces the amount of drugs stopped.
How much is up for debate.

Back