Monster energy really works

Yerba Mate

Macha green tea powder

Plain black tea

All better options

It does work you can’t contest that, I like the NO5 ones too.

Not good for the teeth though, the C4 ones are sugar free and those also work.

Stay away, shit is not good for you

This.

Stay away from that, it is not good for you.

This.

I have not touched an energy drink since December of 2016... I used to drink one every day during university, my hands would shake and I would get a headache if I didn't have one in the morning. It's fucking poison.
It's been about the same since I've had one. Used to pound them when I was a DJ.

I live in Türkiye and Monster energy came here 2 or 3 years ago today I tried black one and really boosted me up.I felt nothing when ı drank redbull but this thing works
By the way I I am clean for a long time no alcohol drug cigarette or even caffeine

Theres caffeine and Taurine in Monster sir.

Try Lipovitan in convenience store or Japanese store. I think it's got Vitamin B and royal jelly.

Stay away from this my friend , if possible , I’ve taken monsters for years and honestly I just think it took a toll on my skin quality. Before stay on simple coffee

Don't drink that shit. It fucks with your heart man

Gotta taste better than Rockstar.

1 can is about the same caffeine as 4 cups of coffee and the sugar of 2 cans of coke. 1 a day isnt gonna kill you.

Now 2 a day and you are pushing into dodgy waters
Yeah that’s not actually true. A 16oz monster (standard size in the US) has 160mg of coffee. The average cup of coffee is something like 100-110 mg of caffeine an only 8oz. So sip for sip it’s less potent and is like 1 1/2 cups of coffee in the same serving size as 2 coffees.

There’s a lot of things questionable about them though for other reasons. The amount of caffeine in them is something that is blown out of proportion a lot of times though.

Yeah that’s not actually true. A 16oz monster (standard size in the US) has 160mg of coffee. The average cup of coffee is something like 100-110 mg of caffeine an only 8oz. So sip for sip it’s less potent and is like 1 1/2 cups of coffee in the same serving size as 2 coffees.

There’s a lot of things questionable about them though for other reasons. The amount of caffeine in them is something that is blown out of proportion a lot of times though.

I dont get why this is so contentious. Standard European cup of coffee is 4oz, mug 8oz and 16oz for monster. So monster is like 4 cups of coffee, especially since most coffee consumed is instant so is lower in caffiene

If you want to argue monster is lower in caffeine than say drinking a mug of espresso, youd be right, but the average coffee is around 80mg.

What I can agree 100% percent with it's the mix of high caffeine, sugar and taurine that makes energy drinks so potent, rather than the caffeine alone.

Last edited:
Lol at trying to be clean and chugging down that sugar filled crap... Sorry, but you'd be better off doing some blow
Then you just get the sugar free ones.

Never understand why folks ignore that these sell more..

I dont get why this is so contentious. Standard European cup of coffee is 4oz, mug 8oz and 16oz for monster. So monster is like 4 cups of coffee, especially since most coffee consumed is instant so is lower in caffiene

If you want to argue monster is lower in caffeine than say drinking a mug of espresso, youd be right, but the average coffee is around 80mg.

What I can agree 100% percent with it's the mix of high caffeine, sugar and taurine that makes energy drinks so potent, rather than the caffeine alone.
Well I explained why it is contentious. If a European cup of coffee is 4oz and 80mg then that only reinforces my point as that would be twice as concentrated. And yes there are a lot of terrible things about it but it’s not really the caffeine.

Well I explained why it is contentious. If a European cup of coffee is 4oz and 80mg then that only reinforces my point as that would be twice as concentrated. And yes there are a lot of terrible things about it but it’s not really the caffeine.

Read that paragraph again. I said the average mug (8oz) is 80. Espresso would be something ludicrous like 450 for a mug.

Yeah I got lazy and bought the keto caffeine coffee from Bang Energy. It has 20 grams of protein too...

Back