Monster energy really works

One whole can of monster has 160mg-240mg of caffeine depending on country.

The average cup of instant coffee is 40mg. More if it's strong filter change coffee. An espresso is 60mg per shot.

You can argue all you want, Monster is packed full of caffiene. It also has taurine which is a nerve stimulant. Coffee doesn't contain any taurine
no it says it has 35mg caffeine

That last sentence is why. Since you don't drink coffee you have no caffeine tolerance built up so it does work. But if you drank energy drinks every day it would stop working. Redbull has around the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee so that's probably why you didn't feel it as much.
yeap thats why I mentioned it too because I drank maybe once a month a mid size filter coffe and it makes me something different too but monster energy was another thing

Energy drinks are poison. If you want a caffeine buzz just order some caffeine tabs off Amazon they’re like $7 for a 100 tabs of 60mg.

still not as much as a mid size filter coffee...it makes 165 mg caffeine but mid size filter coffe has 330 mg

I don't know where you got that Mickey mouse figure from. 1 standard mug (200ml) ranges from 70mg to 150mg (strong blend)

Agree,, I should avoid you.
You are worse than an energy drink
Good, good. Hopefully I won't be getting any more messages from you.

Reactions: lsa
TS if your heart explodes and is unrelated to drinking energy drinks, i call dibs on your stuff.

I live in Türkiye and Monster energy came here 2 or 3 years ago today I tried black one and really boosted me up.I felt nothing when ı drank redbull but this thing works
By the way I I am clean for a long time no alcohol drug cigarette or even caffeine

Do they pay a base salary or is it pure commission?

Learn how to spell turkey correctly, don't devalue a delicious animal with your foul distortion of its name.

Bro, you're in Istanbul. Just drink coffee.

Used to do blow and Monster and stay up all night in the past (not at the same time). Honestly felt like blow was better for my health. Twice thought I was going to have a stroke from Monster. I don't do either now.

Back