Monster energy really works

I live in Türkiye and Monster energy came here 2 or 3 years ago today I tried black one and really boosted me up.I felt nothing when ı drank redbull but this thing works
By the way I I am clean for a long time no alcohol drug cigarette or even caffeine

Short version - Genecop & Slob are correct.

Stay away, shit is not good for you

Stay away from that, it is not good for you.

Long version - It really can kill you... or rather be a key contribution to your early death.

A thought-to-be healthy 46 year old drops dead from a sudden massive heart attack. He has a long-term & daily 4-can Redbull habit. The video above goes into more detail about the situation but while saying energy drinks killed him is technically inaccurate no one can say it can't be considered a large contributing factor.

The doctors said his blood was sticky.

Last edited:
It's not any worse than most of the food we eat

Big boys told me its healthier to inject it straight into veins

1 can is about the same caffeine as 4 cups of coffee and the sugar of 2 cans of coke. 1 a day isnt gonna kill you.

Now 2 a day and you are pushing into dodgy waters

Short version - Genecop & Slob are correct.

Long version - It really can kill you... or rather be a key contribution to your early death.

A thought-to-be healthy 43 year old drops dead from a sudden massive heart attack. He has a long-term & daily 4-can Redbull habit. The video above goes into more detail about the situation but while saying energy drinks killed him is technically inaccurate no one can say it can't be considered a large contributing factor.

The doctors said his blood was sticky.

I have not touched an energy drink since December of 2016... I used to drink one every day during university, my hands would shake and I would get a headache if I didn't have one in the morning. It's fucking poison.

thats a lie for sure

Monster Energy has 32mg of caffeine per 100ml,Coffee is at 80mg per 100ml.

Black Tea is at 35mg, Coca Cola at 10mg.

The amount of caffeine for Energy Drinks is capped in the EU.The US versions supposedly have more

They are bad.

But in University when I would cram for tests on adderall I would take 1 monster. Also usually a candy bar as well. So unhealthy but I was going to the gym nearly 6x a week and drinking tons of water so it didnt seem that unhealthy. I never drank more than 2 in a day and max this would happen 2x a week.

That last sentence is why. Since you don't drink coffee you have no caffeine tolerance built up so it does work. But if you drank energy drinks every day it would stop working. Redbull has around the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee so that's probably why you didn't feel it as much.

That last sentence is why. Since you don't drink coffee you have no caffeine tolerance built up so it does work. But if you drank energy drinks every day it would stop working. Redbull has around the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee so that's probably why you didn't feel it as much.

I don't think it is the caffeine at all. There are so many things that have an equal amount of caffeine. It is all that other stuff in it that they add in addition to caffeine.

Let me put it this way. I have an espresso machine at home and have made drinks with 6-10 double shots in the morning. A shot of espresso is around 60 mg of caffeine. 6 to 10 doubles is 12 x 20 times that, 360 mg to 600 mg. That never made me feel amped like an energy drink. I quit drinking espresso's like that when I read an article of a guy who was refused from buying 9 espressos by Starbucks because of safety reasons. I was like 'I do way more than that every morning'.

They are bad.

But in University when I would cram for tests on adderall I would take 1 monster. Also usually a candy bar as well. So unhealthy but I was going to the gym nearly 6x a week and drinking tons of water so it didnt seem that unhealthy. I never drank more than 2 in a day and max this would happen 2x a week.

adderall + monster + candy. Barf!!!!

thats a lie for sure

One whole can of monster has 160mg-240mg of caffeine depending on country.

The average cup of instant coffee is 40mg. More if it's strong filter change coffee. An espresso is 60mg per shot.

You can argue all you want, Monster is packed full of caffiene. It also has taurine which is a nerve stimulant. Coffee doesn't contain any taurine

Back