Mods in Review

Slick_36

Bad Man from Borger, Texas
@Gold
Reaction score
Are there any mods you think stand out as excellent? What is it you look for in a good mod? Is there anyone you feel would make a good mod?

I appreciate the mods that can take the time to interact with the other posters, some barely seem to post at all and only then to enforce rules. I think Zookeeper Gabe deserves to be modded the same way Dragon Lord was, he is loved by all the animal lovers on here and his dedicated thread has been going strong forever now.

Go ask Oeshon what not to do.

I dont know but Fury is the worst fuckin mod ever

for me Tachy is the best, followed by Petey.

oh and BTW EOW 4 MOD 2015

RIP Conrad!

I love them all so much that I can't choose just one.

Nostromo has a nasty "Go fuck yourself" attitude. Keep up the good work.
Madmick seems to post mostly on subjects he is knowledgeable on. Something all posters should do.
Shonuf is the great Shepard of the heavies.
Jmac is very possibly a serial killer.
Dragonlord's passion for movies is a great part of the Mayberry. As is Bullit's.
Lethal does good work in the Av thread and vBookie.
DMF is an interesting drunk.

Can't speak to who the shitty mods are. Don't really know anybody on here too personally and have only ever gotten one infraction.

Tachy and sometimes CHL. Not a fan of CHL in the ass threads.

Nostromo has a nasty "Go fuck yourself" attitude. Keep up the good work.
Madmick seems to post mostly on subjects he is knowledgeable on. Something all posters should do.
Shonuf is the great Shepard of the heavies.
Jmac is very possibly a serial killer.
Dragonlord's passion for movies is a great part of the Mayberry. As is Bullit's.
Lethal does good work in the Av thread and vBookie.
DMF is an interesting drunk.

Can't speak to who the shitty mods are. Don't really know anybody on here personally and have only ever gotten one infraction.

Madmick is the shit. 99% of the time he's wasting kids in the WR and VG sections.

Petey is the worst mod there is, the worst there ever was, and the worst Mod this site will ever have.

I was looking at the list of mods recently and realized that I have no clue who about half of them are. I assume that either they spend their time in sub-forums that I do not frequent or that they are inactive. Or both.

They are all rejected hallway monitors that got beat up in school.
Except for Dragonlord. He is awesome.

I enjoy Zankou's posts in the WR. CHL is good by me. I've had good conversations with Madmick in the past, and enjoy reading his destruction posts at times. Petey is cool.

Oeshon was a fuck.

Madmick engages

Equus provokes

Jmac heals

Petey is the worst mod there is, the worst there ever was, and the worst Mod this site will ever have.

Unless you guys hire me - then he would be the 2nd worst!

I was looking at the list of mods recently and realized that I have no clue who about half of them are. I assume that either they spend their time in sub-forums that I do not frequent or that they are inactive. Or both.

I think mods are usually chosen based on the subforum. It would make sense to have a lot of obscure posters with the obscure subforums.

How do you know who does what as a mod? I like all the mods that I know of. Bullitt68 would have to be my favorite for getting me unbanned and jammin' in the movie thread... but all of 'em are tight IMO. Petey, lethal, link, eq, etc.

Last edited:
Being a mod is a shitty, thankless job. I did it for a couple years on another large site. Never again.

On the whole, the mods here do a very good job. Even the one who is a real tool.

Back