Mods in Review

Lethal is a cool cat.

For the most part I would say they all do a good job in the sub-forums that they oversee. Except for Kimble's ghost. I like mods that actually engage in threads rather than just overseeing. If I had to pick the next Mod it would probably be The Real Dope, although I wouldn't argue with Gabe being selected.

Although a couple of weeks with Nicky modding the warroom would be hilarious.

Dragonlord and madmick are awesome

Only got one warning, and that was from Lethal. Can't remember why, or whether i deserved it or not, but i wish upon him the terrible AIDS.

The ones I know are all solid.
Dragon, CHL, Petey, Zank Shonuf, Tachy, Link are all great.
I've had issues w/ Madmick in the past but he's solid half of the time.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." Bilbo Baggins

For the most part I would say they all do a good job in the sub-forums that they oversee. Except for Kimble's ghost. I like mods that actually engage in threads rather than just overseeing. If I had to pick the next Mod it would probably be The Real Dope, although I wouldn't argue with Gabe being selected.

Although a couple of weeks with Nicky modding the warroom would be hilarious.

Gabe?

Gabes a can.

Only got one warning, and that was from Lethal. Can't remember why, or whether i deserved it or not, but i wish upon him the terrible AIDS.

Jokes on you! Lethal already has aids!

Are you provoking again?

I cant stop..

but to be truthful, I havent changed how I post from before I was modded so whatever. If you had mods who only ever handed out infractions and didnt post in threads thatd be pretty lame. Im on here first and foremost because i enjoy the forum and threads. And ive seen Jmac provoke ALOT.lol.

Being a mod is a shitty, thankless job. I did it for a couple years on another large site. Never again.

On the whole, the mods here do a very good job. Even the one who is a real tool.

sss.gif

I cant stop..

but to be truthful, I havent changed how I post from before I was modded so whatever. If you had mods who only ever handed out infractions and didnt post in threads thathreadsretty lame. Im on here first and foremost because i enjoy the forum and threads. And ive seen Jmac provoke ALOT.lol.

Yeah I've noticed your style hasn't really changed. That's a good thing to have in a mod. Most of the ones that I've dealt with hear are like that, most of the time at least.

I got dubbed by DRH once, and I deserved it.

I cant stop..

but to be truthful, I havent changed how I post from before I was modded so whatever. If you had mods who only ever handed out infractions and didnt post in threads thatd be pretty lame. Im on here first and foremost because i enjoy the forum and threads. And ive seen Jmac provoke ALOT.lol.

Never heard of him.

Another year gone by and I'm still not blue. I'm kind of like the black guy on interstellar. I might get rescued. I might not. But for now my beard is getting gray waiting for McConaughey.

Kimble is the best mod this site has ever had. He's a poster first and friendly to all. I've never seen someone as involved in the community as he was. I'm shocked it took as long as it did for him to go blue.

Kimble is the best mod this site has ever had. He's a poster first and friendly to all. I've never seen someone as involved in the community as he was. I'm shocked it took as long as it did for him to go blue.

Sarcasm?

Linkuei always seems to pick on me. Who mods the mods? I wanna tell. Waaahh

Oh and that DL guy is a movie guru.

DMF is the legend of all legends.

Madmick is the most bi-polar. He makes some of the dumbest and most intelligent posts on the Doge. Real enigma.

CHL is KewlHansPuke.

I nominate Kimble as the only mod ever to give me dubs.

Fin.

Back