Mods in Review

Nzsr86s.gif

29-28 Door.

Nostromo has a nasty "Go fuck yourself" attitude. Keep up the good work.

Can't speak to who the shitty mods are. Don't really know anybody on here too personally and have only ever gotten one infraction.
nostromo is gone I believe and if rumors are correct he's probably really gone

I am trying to be shonuf's protege but he's too gangster sometimes. I am not fully ready.
Stay not-gangster. We are not supposed to be gangsters, we are internet nerds with blue names who can maybe help people sometimes with our tiny e-powers.

You are doing great imo

I need to step my game up.

You're doin fine. You're the mod that's still an Everyman. You'll probably get jaded and turn to the drink soon enough, so enjoy!

F53 mods are all solid; RR, Sinister and now PUO do great. JMac is probably one of the nicest people ever, mod or no.

Now @equus, some needs to crush him up and get their nickel.

Petey's my favorite. MadMick is an asshole...who I really honestly like and I appreciate his normie dickish tone towards dumbasses who deserve to be lambasted...other than that, nobody modding these days is noteworthy.

I miss Foz...I enjoyed telling him to fuck himself knowing it's exactly what he wanted to hear deep down. His pink sparkles lit this place up with utter gheyness. Enjoyable times.

You're doin fine. You're the mod that's still an Everyman. You'll probably get jaded and turn to the drink soon enough, so enjoy!

F53 mods are all solid; RR, Sinister and now PUO do great. JMac is probably one of the nicest people ever, mod or no.

Now @equus, some needs to crush him up and get their nickel.
Body slam...

Every Diaz fan was the Butcher that day...there was mad respect in that fight...but no mercy. I was the priest...and I took it like it a man. I wish I had drank to a similar reasonable level for the second Edgar fight.
BuiltonViolence.jpg

I miss BRF

Good dude.

Back