Mods in Review

Kimble is the best mod this site has ever had. He's a poster first and friendly to all. I've never seen someone as involved in the community as he was. I'm shocked it took as long as it did for him to go blue.

Yeah I liked Kimble A LOT too. I wish he would come back.

Lethal is a cool cat.

NlIAMiN.jpg

Only got one warning, and that was from Lethal. Can't remember why, or whether i deserved it or not, but i wish upon him the terrible AIDS.

Jokes on you! Lethal already has aids!

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

The ones I know are all solid.
Dragon, CHL, Petey, Zank Shonuf, Tachy, Link are all great.

I've had issues w/ Madmick in the past but he's solid half of the time.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." Bilbo Baggins

^ my first ban of 2015....

My personal fav's are Madmick, Lethal and Kimble...:icon_cry2

The fact that you put my name in all lower-case bothers me. I don't know why.

Not even sure why it did that. I didn't even edit the quote tag. Weird. I call shenanigans!

^ my first ban of 2015....

lol, I knew I was forgetting somebody :D
Lethal, you are definitely a legit top Mod.

Pro-tip: never make a list of people off the top of your head.

Only posted for half of '14 so I gotta go with a half assed mod like Petey.

At least you didn't pick Trollstomper over me. That's the only thing that would have rustled me more

And I get to take out your new account.

Can't beleieve I haven't been nodded after all these years.

Jmac is the worse out of all of us.

I will say the current moderators is the best lineup this place has ever had. There has been some real dickless wonders over the years with extreme bitch tendencies.

I cant stop..

but to be truthful, I havent changed how I post from before I was modded so whatever. If you had mods who only ever handed out infractions and didnt post in threads thatd be pretty lame. Im on here first and foremost because i enjoy the forum and threads. And ive seen Jmac provoke ALOT.lol.

I'm glad you and dragon and CHL are mods. that regime of a few years ago was irritating. And petty.......so I've heard. mick's always been fair. can I get a poll on which mods are good and which ones are poop lol.

Back