modern woman influencer jailed - dubai Ws!!!

Hoping they book her the wrong return flight and send her to California

lol. Her online shtick is " sassy Trucker".

Folks don't know you can't act like angry Karen's in other non western countries?
I don't know if some people can actually give that up after being taught how to act like that since you were a little girl. I really don't, most people can't change. Also, I think the whole angry bitchy woman thing only works on US men, it's not necessarily like that around the world. Most men I know don't want to contradict a woman. Me? I try to avoid those types of situations when they come up I know it's a dead end.

This story is pretty funny. This dude got accused of fingering a businessman's bum in a bar.

Last edited:
I don't know if some people can actually give that up after being taught how to act like that since you were a little girl. I really don't, most people can't change. Also, I think the whole angry bitchy woman thing only works on US men, it's not necessarily like that around the world. Most men I know don't want to contradict a woman. Me? I try to avoid those types of situations when they come up I know it's a dead end.

I don't disagree but modern woman love acting a fool here. Getting checked is much deserved. They bitch about patriarchy and got their feminism kool-aid. Wait till they see a real patriarchy. I can't for the water works and victim Olympics to follow.

Let's go. <Moves>

I don't disagree but modern woman love acting a fool here. Getting checked is much deserved. They bitch about patriarchy and got their feminism kool-aid. Wait till they see a real patriarchy. I can't for the water works and victim Olympics to follow.

Let's go. <Moves>
checking them may equal you going to the gray bar hotel for the night(s).

People forget. Other countries do not tolerate this type of hoodrat behavior that we Americans have to put up with and ignore. She's lucky she wasn't in China. Her organs would've already been harvested.

I remember I was in China and some American Karen was getting angry with a girl at the airport because they didn’t have Starbucks. And shock horror the worker didn’t understand English very well which was unacceptable too!

I remember I was in China and some American Karen was getting angry with a girl at the airport because they didn’t have Starbucks. And shock horror the worker didn’t understand English very well which was unacceptable too!
that's some funny shit when american get pissy with asians. I was in a chinese restaurant when some idiot started screaming at the waiter and told him to cancel his order because he was "a dick" the chinese guy shook his head and said, "no dick" and called someone with a better grasp of the lingua franca than he.

I’d really like a Power Horse right now.

(Energy drink sold in Dubai)

I’m always hearing about how strict they are there but then you see instathots living there and making thot content all day.

Does Dubai have a special Thot city where sharia doesn’t apply?

I’m always hearing about how strict they are there but then you see instathots living there and making thot content all day.

Does Dubai have a special Thot city where sharia doesn’t apply?
Anywhere you find repression you'll find deviance. I'm always checking the arab section of chaturbate for women and they're are almost always more gay male arabs.

Last edited:
It should be a law that detained influencers will be required to delete their social media accounts before they can be released.

I’d really like a Power Horse right now.

(Energy drink sold in Dubai)
Double fat milk

FRESH-MILK-DOUBLE-CREAM-2-LITRES-1-edited.png

If there were a country known for treating sherdoggers like shit, I just wouldn't go there.

So it's hard to have sympathy for any woman that goes to a middle eastern country.

Kind of funny how so many people see "influencer female" and automatically decide she is in the wrong and hope nothing but the worst for her.

Kind of sad and dare I say concerning

With that being said she is in fact an idiot going there. Actually anyone is an idiot for going there other than to conduct business and immediately get out
Even deeper than that bro . They see a black chick and think she auto went full “ awww hell nah muthafucka “ Lequanda style . Which she may have . Still wouldn’t justify them holding her in shitty conditions and probable inhumane treatment and prob worse. Mind boggling that fellow Americans are taking side of the sand people over a fellow citizen . Wish they’d just be honest and be banned from here on the dog , and just say cause she’s black they ain’t supporting her . And fuck that country , I give a shit about their rules cause they suck . Indef prison and probably rape cause she yelled at a fucking car rental employee ? And lol x 10000 if you believe their version of events . You prob believe there’s millions of ballots waiting to be found . Any day now

Based Dubai is BASED. <Moves>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Dubai bless.

*** edit faces jail time *** I can't fix title <Lmaoo>But they have my vote. Throw the book at her.

Under your title....theres a box.....it says thread tools....click it.
Then you can edit your thread title sir.

Back