News UFC rankings update

How are Leon, Max and Alex above Pantoja who is currently 2 x defending champ?
weigh-in.gif

Valentina at #1 p4p is absurd. In her last 4 fights, she:
  1. Was getting worked by Taila Santos until a headbutt literally broke Taila's face.
  2. Got finished by Grasso, who was ranked #6. And Valentina was a -850 favorite.
  3. Had a draw with Grasso in a fight that the majority of people thought Grasso won.
  4. Lay and prayed her way to a win over Grasso.
Weili could move up and beat Valentina today.

How did lopes get to jump so high but Holloway couldn't in the LW rankings, after beating gaethje?
Because Holloway wasn't staying at 155 anyways. His next fight is for the 145 belt. Imagine if he wins that.

Why occupy such a high ranking in a division you won't fight in for a while?

Shevchenko number 1 p4p..

Get the fuck out.

That asshole tapped 2 fights ago.

It’s a good thing I give zero fucks about UFC rankings anyway.

View attachment 1063212
You are so incredibly affected. Who would be number 1 then who hasn't lost? Remembering that the only reason Zhang is champ is because the woman who beat her twice and sent her to the shadow realm decided to move up

Valentina at #1 p4p is absurd. In her last 4 fights, she:
  1. Was getting worked by Taila Santos until a headbutt literally broke Taila's face.
  2. Got finished by Grasso, who was ranked #6. And Valentina was a -850 favorite.
  3. Had a draw with Grasso in a fight that the majority of people thought Grasso won.
  4. Lay and prayed her way to a win over Grasso.
Weili could move up and beat Valentina today.
Haha, k.

She'd lay and pray to a decision over Weili too, and no, the majority did not think Alexa won

Last edited:
You are so incredibly affected. Who would be number 1 then who hasn't lost? Remembering that the only reason Zhang is champ is because the woman who beat her twice and sent her to the shadow realm decided to move up

Haha, k.

She'd lay and pray to a decision over Weili too, and no, the majority did not think Alexa won
No opinion on Shev p4p over Weili but majority did side with Grasso but only just a little bit. Basically it's about 50/50 as can be. So technically I wouldnt say you are wrong either.
12-11 and 49%-46,4%

1726582919541.png

No opinion on Shev p4p over Weili but majority did side with Grasso but only just a little bit. Basically it's about 50/50 as can be. So technically I wouldnt say you are wrong either.
12-11 and 49%-46,4%

View attachment 1063242
Not to mince words, but that would be a plurality, not a majority, so my point was going to be that laleggenda is wrong.
HiW8nBr.png

But yeah, as you said, it's basically a coin flip fight. The excess of people favoring Grasso is so small, it's barely significant. No robbery there or anything

*edit* funny how practically speaking, it's about as much of a tie in how a fight could be scored as you can get, but the fact it was a draw was still a travesty of bad scorecards.

Not to mince words, but that would be a plurality, not a majority, so my point was going to be that laleggenda is wrong.
HiW8nBr.png

But yeah, as you said, it's basically a coin flip fight. The excess of people favoring Grasso is so small, it's barely significant. No robbery there or anything

*edit* funny how practically speaking, it's about as much of a tie in how a fight could be scored as you can get, but the fact it was a draw was still a travesty of bad scorecards.
Yes thats a better word than small majority for sure

I have Zhang as #1 P4P. Val is 1-1-1 in her last 3 fights. Zhang is 4-0 with 2 title defenses.

Ps. Pantoja at #12 is underrated, he has more top ten wins than all other champions.

Because Holloway wasn't staying at 155 anyways. His next fight is for the 145 belt. Imagine if he wins that.

Why occupy such a high ranking in a division you won't fight in for a while?

And yet Stipe is still ranked. Brian Ortega and Chancler got to stay in the rankings for 2 years of inactivity. That's not a good reason. If they are going to go through the trouble of ranking him then he should be ranked properly. If he is inactive in the division then remove him.

Back