• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MOD EDIT #2: Warrant Issued For Conor's Arrest Following UFC 223 Bus Vandalism Incident

Helwani's twitter has some details.

this is so stupid...

its fine if conor runs his mouth and whatnot, but nonsense like this crosses a line.

Ce5SSecUEAAFA8f.jpg

Reebok already planning their Summer 2018 jumpsuit apparel line.

You may be on to something here bruh. I'm gonna call it Uber Felon Chic and I'd like to submit my own photo in hopes of becoming the next "UFC" Superstar...
Nightwear-blue-front-side.jpg

With the right accessories this shit could go places. Make it happen Uncle Reebok.

After seeing the video inside the bus.....I'm a fan but.....that was batshit crazy. Damn son. Check it a little.WTF is wrong with him?
Money and fame changed him. Everyone says "I can handle it" but people just weren't meant to go from food stamps to hundreds of millions in a few years.

if he really is in a jail if it is the US he is probably in solitary. imagine how many people would want to try to kick Conor's ass just so say they beat up Conor McGregor when they were doing their bid.
If he's in jail, he would easily post bail before he was housed.

So who was he pissed at on the bus? Khabib? The UFC? Just another temper tantrum?

Conor and his goon squad causing trouble, Khabib should just call up his ol' buddy Kadyrov and ask him if his Kadyrovtsy can make a bunch of them disappear. The guy needs to be taught a lesson.

Can't wait for UFC Embedded tomorrow now

Hopefully they got a bunch of this stuff on camera

If true then UFC 223 is set to be the GOAT hilarious event.
- Ferg injuries himself walking
- Chiesa attacked with chairs (was it a chair?)
- Conor arrested

Now we just wait for Khabib and Max to miss weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back