• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MOD EDIT #2: Warrant Issued For Conor's Arrest Following UFC 223 Bus Vandalism Incident

Can someone please explain me what in the FUCK is going on?

As a big Conor fan his antics were kind of funny to me. This is just messed up. Rob everyone of a good fight and Chiesa from doing his job and making money.

I can see the headline now:

After SWAT Raid Conor Goes From Champ to Chump

K9Y98.gif

What he's in jail for? Has anyone got a clue?

Not a chance of it being done....not in the slightest. He will just pay some fine and do the rounds. This builds up Conor Khabib to unprecedented heights too. This is no different than Cormier DC brawl or the other host of stuff. It is not like he will be in jail for years or something.
If he's in jail at all, he'll be out of there today. Only issue could be the suspension(s). As hilarious as the drama is, it'll suck if this delays Conor fighting to 2019->

Conor is doing everything he can to stop this fight from happening so he doesn't get stripped. went full retard and now is in jail and wont fight for some time

This just re-affirmes why I have never been a fan of the guy. One of the biggest d-bags in all of pro sports.

we should all get back on Conor's hype train asap

t the end of the day Conor doesnt give a shit. He gets duh boot and he retires and doesn’t have keep up the circus, or he gets the fight he wants for acting like a fucking clown.

Either I could care less about this fucking reality show diva.

Not a chance of it being done....not in the slightest. He will just pay some fine and do the rounds. This builds up Conor Khabib to unprecedented heights too. This is no different than Cormier DC brawl or the other host of stuff. It is not like he will be in jail for years or something.

It’s almost been two years since Conor has fought in UFC we shall see. He keeps acting like he will return but I’m not so sure.

ufc media day for khabib max
conor and his crew barge in
khabib his team and other fighters are on a van about to leave cause media day is over
conor and his goons start throwing shit at the van
michael chiesa (one of the fighters in the van) gets a cut, in his face. unclear how serious.
conor rumored to be arrested

Back