• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MOD EDIT #2: Warrant Issued For Conor's Arrest Following UFC 223 Bus Vandalism Incident

After seeing the video inside the bus.....I'm a fan but.....that was batshit crazy. Damn son. Check it a little.WTF is wrong with him?

Conor is doing everything he can to stop this fight from happening so he doesn't get stripped. went full retard and now is in jail and wont fight for some time
Retaliation for what happened to Artem.

RIP stumpy man.
ufc media day for khabib max
conor and his crew barge in
khabib his team and other fighters are on a van about to leave cause media day is over
conor and his goons start throwing shit at the van
michael chiesa (one of the fighters in the van) gets a cut, in his face. unclear how serious.
conor rumored to be arrested

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Jesus fucking Christ.

Good lord what an idiotic thing to do. If Chiesa actually got cut and gets pulled from his fight over it, Conor can forget fighting any time soon. Doesn't matter if the UFC wants him to or not, the athletic commission in New York will yank his license in a heartbeat. Didn't they suspend somebody for hopping the cage after a fight? Imagine what they're gonna do over this, even if Chiesa doesn't get pulled from his fight. Suspension is pretty much guaranteed in addition to any criminal punishments he may end up facing.

God damn that's the stupidest thing he could have done.

Conor runs jail

i hate conor so much. pretty boy bitch. loved watching mayweather wipe the floor with him when he thought he was gonna just cruise thru him in a round or two.

lol he'll be out on bail in no time..... dudes got cash to burn

giphy.gif

Well, things have gone weird, then.
If Chiesa/Pettis is scrapped coz of this, I will not be happy. That would've been a cool fight. Conor's fucking weird, man. Used to love him, can't be fucked with him unless he's stood inside a UFC cage.

No matter what he's doing he is almost the most interesting story in MMA.

Back