Conor back at his tweet n delete Twitter stuff - Latest was aimed at Poirier and wife

He's not well, mentally. Spiritually, even. Suppose anyone believes in those things. I loved seeing a pro fighter, any fighter, make a fortune, achieve everything and go away. He could have been the perfect example of it, but ended up being a drug addict with so many issues in his head that he embarrasses himself constantly. As a combat sports fan, I don't like people falling like he did.

All I wanna know though is why was dustins wife in Conors DMs. She wanted a piece of the Mac

Conor lost so much that really mattered to him when he stepped away from mma. He's been desperately trying to get it back ever since but instead got embarrassed multiple times inside and outside of the cage and instead of getting the adulation and respect his ego so desperately yearns from the fans and especially the fighters, he's turned into a running punchline. All of this has clearly eaten him up despite the money and fame. All that success and the guy is battling demons he didn't have when he wasn't rich. I don't blame him for taking a 100 million dollar fight but he essentially sold his soul for that life changing money. It goes up his ass sideways to hear people fawn over Poirier. Thats the thing Conor wants the most and can't have, but fuck him because he didn't earn it.

This was Conor right before he tweeted this....

telmo-coca.gif

Conor already beat Poirier in life, I mean he won their fight that mattered most (when both were in primes), not to mention having the more impressive mma legacy/accomplishments overall

Don't know why he even waste his time antagonizing him further on twitter, Poirier's name doesn't belong in the same sentence
Lost the battle but won the war. We will carry on

Talking shit and bringing family members into it.
I guess the fight promotion has already started.

I really hope McGregor injures himself beyond repair, loses his fortune, his family deserts him, and progressively descends to oblivion in a bender of drug addiction and alcoholism, that he ends up in prison, and lives a long, miserable life, worthy of the putrid morsel of human excrement that he is.

He may be the saltiest, most vindictive fighter currently in the UFC, when he loses.

Years later and he's still obsessed with Khabib and Dustin.

Posting pics from his first fight with Poirier on the ground, and taking another jab at his wife.

Deleted it, but not before getting screen shotted.

Stay classy, McG.
that was funny though, ngl the story seemd weird af to me too like his wife was enjoying it or something

Back