• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MOD EDIT #2: Warrant Issued For Conor's Arrest Following UFC 223 Bus Vandalism Incident

how are his fans defending him this time? the piece of shit acting like a piece of shit

I hope he gets some time in jail, but most likely not. maybe it's karma catching up to him

After seeing Dana's stream, it's probably a safe bet that Conor didn't just screw himself over here. With Artem getting pulled from his fight with Caceres, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was also cut from the UFC entirely. Honestly, I'd be more surprised if he wasn't cut. Then he could get arrested too, meaning he'd have the same visa issues that Conor's probably looking at.

Stupid. Just completely stupid.

I love this soap opera horseshit. I wish I took off work, so I could sit home with snacks while waiting for updates.

how are his fans defending him this time? the piece of shit acting like a piece of shit

I hope he gets some time in jail, but most likely not. maybe it's karma catching up to him
Conor is a warrior defending his friend. His actions were nothing but noble and admirable. Of course Chiesa's injury is unfortunate, but there's always collateral damage in war.

in fairness, i don't think anybody is defending him.

ya know it's pretty fucked up when bad guys in a pro wrestling angle would even consider this a bad idea.

i wonder.. did you feel this way when khabib tried to act like a tough guy for a low ranked fighter in the weight class below him?

or when conor responded and showed khabib what he was dealing with and khabib stayed on the bus, is that only unacceptable?

said it once, ill say it 100x. dont start none, wont be none.

of course its conor's fault someone else got hurt, thats inexcusable. but khabib asked for trouble and wasnt prepared when his call was answered.

Hope he gets suspended for at least 3 years.

He injured a guy who has nothing to do with all of this, this is fucking insane.
Hope the police does a drug-test on him, he was on coke for sure.

Funny thing is Connor doesnt have anything to do with this either. Has he become a junkie or something?

Dana pretending he is even thinking about not doing business with conor
RingedCheerfulIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

I'm not familiar with the American judicial system, but I'm pretty sure that kind of organized mob attack with several injured bystanders can get you some serious jail time.

Check out @bjpenndotcom’s Tweet:

<Lmaoo>

What's sad is that I see this potentially being a big pay day for UFC/connor if he is allowed the fight again. The soap opera drama is what casuals love.

Look at this Monkey guy's threat how "Conor beta'd Khabib".

The guy said he Khabib and team called for a response and had it coming.

They are now down to condoning violent crimes because Khabib had an intense aggressive discussion with Artem.

Edit: Got merged in the Khabib hiding threat.

Dana should've stripped him when he had the chance, instead of playing along. This is what the news will report.

"UFC Champion assaults employees."
"Conor McGregor was never my friend"

Back