• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MOD EDIT #2: Warrant Issued For Conor's Arrest Following UFC 223 Bus Vandalism Incident

they should have let khabib and his boys get out and fight

119810_o.gif

So trigged you cant even quote shit.

Khabib had a fight to be at this week... unlike Conor.

When you are a lazy bum who cant even sign a contract you have all the time in the world to play little lord douche

This might be the dumbest, most naive post I've ever seen on Sherdog. WTF do you think they're going to charge him with for breaking a fucking window? Ya fuckin drama queen. My God.

You don't shit do you fucktard? Go read about law before you speak out of your dirty asshole

they should have let khabib and his boys get out and fight

It's all part of their new gimmick, 5v5 fights. Desperate for PPV buys and TV ratings.

lmao what? conor was right there, he was throwing shit, he was telling khabib to get off the bus

khabib stayed on the bus. conor is about that life
Kabib wasn't on the bus from the reports I've read

Khabib vs Conor in Russia is now 100% on

if he really is in a jail if it is the US he is probably in solitary. imagine how many people would want to try to kick Conor's ass just so say they beat up Conor McGregor when they were doing their bid.
You know jail is different than prison right?

Publicity stunt. Just trying to stay in the limelight without fighting. Nothing to see here.

"Sued beyond belief"
<Lmaoo>

Jesus man Burger King collapse soon stay tuned!!!

Back