• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jiri Prochazka: "Alex Playing Something In His Eyes, He's Doing Some Technique" Concerned After Weigh-in Faceoff

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've heard from a fighter coming into a fight.

The worst thing is how spirtiual.. or whatever Jiri is supposed to be... and yet he is complaining about an opponent doing the same thing.

Dude these guys are getting into a cage putting their lives and health and risk, I don't mind doing any superstitious or whatever ritual needed to get their confidence up. It's not an easy thing to do and definitely not something to complain about.

Dude these guys are getting into a cage putting their lives and health and risk, I don't mind doing any superstitious or whatever ritual needed to get their confidence up. It's not an easy thing to do and definitely not something to complain about.
Do any of you guys play sports? Athletes are often superstitious and have all sorts of rituals. We've seen Ferguson train like a Navy SEAL. Cannonier generate power from crystals. Mitchell channel the flat earth. Pereira dress like an Apocalypto character. But Jiri's goofy samurai behavior upsets you?

Do any of you guys play sports? Athletes are often superstitious and have all sorts of rituals. We've seen Ferguson train like a Navy SEAL. Cannonier generate power from crystals. Mitchell channel the flat earth. Pereira dress like an Apocalypto character. But Jiri's goofy samurai behavior upsets you?
Big difference between those and literally believing that spirits at empowering Alex and he tried to cast a spell with his eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chenmania
Back