• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MOD EDIT #2: Warrant Issued For Conor's Arrest Following UFC 223 Bus Vandalism Incident

I get hes trying to do the tyson unpredictability thing but its just.....so forced.

Just kinda lame at this point

khabib called the cops he knows he can't pressure conor into a takedown like he does with the others

It's so unlike him to act like a fucking jackass, this is against everything he stands for.

moron

also he's going to bail himself out the same day anyways he just donated a lot of money to New York

This is so fucking funny.

To be fair to McGregor, he went in to make it clear you don't fuck with his friends.

What a fucking assclown. Strip him ahead of 223 and let it be known the main event is for the VACANT lightweight title.

throwing shit at a bus and breaking the windows trying to hurt the people inside doesn't warrant an arrest? Shit I know nothing.
I didn't know the full extent of it. I thought he was just throwing stuff around.

No for sure. Breaking that window and injuring people, that's serious stuff.

If these guys really wanted to fight each other in real life. There are ways to do it.

Running like a mad man to a bus full of people with 100 security guards around and 200 people between them isn't the way.

I'll believe it when a pic surfaces of Conor in cuffs.

MOD EDIT:

MOD EDIT #2:

Okamoto says a warrant is out for Conor's arrest

15afUJY.jpg

Dana should've stripped him when he had the chance, instead of playing along. This is what the news will report.

"UFC Champion assaults employees."

Lol this is so hilarious.

Conor is the biggest tool ever.

He's just building hype for the fight like he always does, it's Nate and the bottles all over again and everyone will eat it up.
lol what? You realize this is more reason for Conor to fight Khabib, when him doing this increases anticipation for it, right? If he really didn't wanna fight Khabib he'd avoid stuff like this

I mean, that does make sense, but to me conor's radio silence over khabib and tony says more. He avoided them like the plague and rarely answered questions about them.

this just seems like a publicity stunt for his fans to show that "he tried to fight him". while he never actually agrees to the khabib fight and then dana and conor can blame the fight not coming to fruition on this incident and any legal or "moral" obligations for WME image

Last edited:
dont start none, wont be none

i thought khabib was a hard ass. conor went further. is normal.

khabib tried to alpha the wrong guy, i guess.

dont start none, wont be none

i thought khabib was a hard ass. conor went further. is normal.

khabib tried to alpha the wrong guy, i guess.

Except Conor might have alpha'd himself out of the uFC, certainly fucked over his friend Artem who is now pulled from his fight

Back