• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MOD EDIT #2: Warrant Issued For Conor's Arrest Following UFC 223 Bus Vandalism Incident

Dana just told it to Khabib's team to cool them down. They may charge him for property destruction or something, but it doesn't warrant an arrest.
Dana trying to protect his son

<Dana05>

Jim Edwards got something wrong? Color me surprised.

This happened because Khabib confronted Artem. Khabib didn't realize that Conor is bout dat life.

Warrant,,AHAHAAH. Hopefully, hes learned some "touch-butt" defense, cause, where he is going, HE WILL NEED IT.

That's one way to stay relevant when you don't want to fight.

You can't fuck around like that in another country. He might be able to pay off the local Irish cops, but that privilege is just local.

Ariel just reported this on the MMA BEAT

Also mentioned Rose was on the bus and she has said she isn't sure if she will fight this weekend

Just did (hopefully) a final edit to the title.

Good, fuck Conor. Just sign a fucking contract and fight. Quit this cokehead diva bullshit.

Ce5SSecUEAAFA8f.jpg

Reebok already planning their Summer 2018 jumpsuit apparel line.

Jon's line should be called 'Reebook'

Stay ready

to act like an imbecile and fuck up a bunch of fights. What a jackass.

Good. I've got my popcorn ready, and I'm all set to see the UFC burn to the ground.

Trump needs to get Conor and his crew deported.

#MAGA

Artem Lobov apparently removed from the card according to Ariel

Back