MMA media needs to ask Conor McGregor about sexual assault investigations

You're pretending there's no physical evidence against Conor. There's more than enough to convict him.
They haven’t even charged him......

Maybe you don’t know as much as you think you do.

You're pretending there's no physical evidence against Conor. There's more than enough to convict him.
Really?

Why then at almost exactly a year later has he not been charged let alone convicted?

Evidence of sex is not evidence of rape, and evidence of injuries without any evidence of who inflicted the injuries is not enough to convict someone, and for as much as I feel for real victims be glad that it's not enough coz that would be an even more fucked up system than we have.

Date rape is hard to get a conviction. This is a brutal assault with Conor's DNA recovered from the victim. You're either completely ignorant of the case or intentionally ignoring the evidence.
You're far too far gone to have a reasonable debate with, none of us known the truth, Conor could be guilty, he could be completely innocent, it could be somewhere in between, let's hope you never get called up for jury duty coz you rash as fuck man.

Conor admits he was the one who had sexual contact and DNA was recovered. This is from the cops, not rumors
I agree but since he still hasn’t been charged due to slow moving Irish police we can only assume that she named him as the perpetrator. The only proven fact is she was rapped. But that should not stop any journalist from asking about it.

You're far too far gone to have a reasonable debate with, none of us known the truth, Conor could be guilty, he could be completely innocent, it could be somewhere in between, let's hope you never get called up for jury duty coz you rash as fuck man.
Let's put it this way. If I was called up for jury duty and a woman said she was raped by Conor Mcgregor and the forensic evidence showed she had internal and external trauma including blood soaked clothing and strangulation marks on her neck, and his DNA was found in the rape test, I would surely want to know what this Conor Mcgregor had to say for himself. What he's said so far is that he did indeed have sexual contact with the victim but that it was consensual. That being the case, his lawyer would have no choice but to argue that yes, Conor did it--but she liked it. At that point I would vote to convict Conor Mcgregor. Sorry if that makes too much sense.

HA! Good luck keeping your credentials while doing that. Dana has the ability to make and break journalists and the MMA "media" is the single most sycophantic out there. Mike Russell did 'real journalism' and you guys hated on him because he exposed your favorite nuts to ride, from Jones as a roid cheat as long ago as the Rashad fight, Tim Hague's unfortunate death shenanigans and Ali as a terrorist and triple informant; as a result, he's no longer a journalist. Ask Wikileak's Julian Assange about real journalism: when one non exposes truth in a non partisan manner and do not pick sides, you piss everyone off and have no one to stand up for you when you rot in jail.

Last edited:
We all know hes innocence. You and your hating buddies have been on suicide watch after Clogaghs DNA test came back negative.
Lol where were you before the Cerrone fight? It was you on suicide watch after the Khabib fight, how many people @ you to point and laugh at your childish ignorance and lack of understanding?

Very ironic you would say someone else is on suicide watch lol

There are two investigations that have taken place and he has been questioned in both - the first one was on the front pages of the NYT (conveniently at a point where Mcg was threatening not to carry on doing business with WME) the allegations are far more than rumours.
Correct

Sounds like some twink trying to make a name for themselves.
Pretty much. The author of this piece is Trent Reinsmith, who seems to fancy himself as some kind of muckraker, but often comes across as just another click whore. He only writes about UFC, and only the biggest topics, all of them negative. I don’t think he even likes mma, just another grifter that’s couldn’t get a job anywhere else.

Conman admitted fucking at least one of them but she's the hoe? You Conor fans are something else. I'll never understand how people can put human pieces of shit on a pedestal.
Because they are morons?

Sherdoggers and American media are subject to Irish Law? Didn't know that

Sherdoggers and American media that are accessible via the internet are one sure way for a lawyer/barrister to push the claim for a compromised jury/judiciary though and a subsequent mistrial......... so keep up your posting........

Luke Thomas would but Conor wouldn't let him get within 10 miles of him.
Luke Thomas would claim he would and then as soon as he got near Conor he'd lick his balloon knot for an interview where McGregor would get powder puff questions with his team being able to see all the questions beforehand.

Full disclosure: I didn’t read the entire post. But, obviously WME doesn’t want the biggest investment to get bad PR. On the flip side, I find myself rooting for Mcgregor to mount a comeback and feel a bit slimey about it given the assault allegations. I’d definitely like to know the truth (although we probably never will)

Yeah, some MMA journalist who have NO CLUE about the law should ask Conor about these allegations. I will repeat it: ALLEGATIONS. GTFO. There's not even a charge. Just some money grabbing hoe's trying to take some of Conor's well earned money.

For what it's worth the reported victim in one of the cases had injuries / trauma consistent with rape, so the question is not if she was assaulted, it's a question of assaulted by who. Other than making it sound like the unfortunate lady is lying / exaggerating, I agree with your point. I'd love to see him squirm under the questioning, but it would be grossly unprofessional and redundant for an individual who barely has enough knowledge to be an MMA journalist to be discussing legal matters of this nature.

Back