MMA Clothing Lines

fighters won't pay big bux for shirts that say another's fighter name on them, these shirts are made for fans or for people who u said have no idea what mma is but want to show they are bad ass. its in style thats why people are wearing it.

hey bud read the thread and posts before you make your comments... it wasnt in regards to fans or people who are interested in the sport its about the guys who wear a GSP, Rampage Couture shirt (etc...) and have ZERO interest in MMA or even know who the fighter is... they wear because its "cool" to.. THATS WHO IM TALKING ABOUT!

I know what you meant. Did you even read all of what I said?

Excatly.No such thing as bad publicity:)More exposure for the sport is good:)

thts why i sport sprawl/ clinch gear/ inspirit -- not so inurface

i hate the whole goth look of mma tees

^ Seriously, and why are 90% of MMA realated T shirts black? Most of the ones I own are black because that

i kinda am with both sides of the thing.

for one i dont like the posers who wear tapout and affliction, normally because they are douchebags and try to look hard at the bars, but when you ask where they train, they look clueless.

but i also agree with the getting the product out there so they can sponser more fighters. hell tapout sponsers my good friend at my gym.

i stay away from tapout and affliction because well, they are the most worn at the moment. i wear warrior wear, throwdown, sinister, koral, vulkan and my gracie shirts most of the time, because you dont see anyone wearing them.

i think its still ok to make fun of the douchebags who wear mma gear because they are complete posers, because some of them completely deserve it! and to the fat guys eating wings @ the bars cheering loudly for the ufc fights, i support them too.

haha i've only seen black, white, and army green... but 90% are black

Yeah, black seems to be the most (over)used color, which is why I try to find nice shirts in more varied colors before I wind up with a mostly black t-shirt wardrobe.

Currently of my MMA related shirts, I have 1 white, 1 red, 2 brown, 1 gray, 1 green, and around 4 black shirts.

Well..the new KNOXX line is colorful as hell.... but I dont think it has enough skulls and crossbones for the majority of the mma fans.. lol

And too bad you also have to hunt those shirts down because not all of them are offered on their website. KNOXX tends to send a lot of their clothing to boutiqes, stores and other online stores instead ...im thinking they dont want to bump heads with sales with their affliliates or something.

http://gallery.knoxxgear.com/albums/userpics/10017/normal_2008_knoxx_summer.jpg

I actually don't mind the goth look that much, but I won't wear it everyday of course. Only in moderation.

Knoxx has some cool shirts, but I only really dig 2 or 3 of the new designs there. The rest are just okay to me. I actually have one Knoxx t, the camo MMA one, which I forgot to add to the above color list.

i kinda am with both sides of the thing.

for one i dont like the posers who wear tapout and affliction, normally because they are douchebags and try to look hard at the bars, but when you ask where they train, they look clueless.

but i also agree with the getting the product out there so they can sponser more fighters. hell tapout sponsers my good friend at my gym.

i stay away from tapout and affliction because well, they are the most worn at the moment. i wear warrior wear, throwdown, sinister, koral, vulkan and my gracie shirts most of the time, because you dont see anyone wearing them.

i think its still ok to make fun of the douchebags who wear mma gear because they are complete posers, because some of them completely deserve it! and to the fat guys eating wings @ the bars cheering loudly for the ufc fights, i support them too.

So you agree that it's good to sell shirts to fans and get the product out there and bring more publicity to the sport... but also think mere fans shouldn't be allowed to wear them? .... Right.

Going back to the basketball jersey analogy... Do you ask everyone with a Lakers jersey how they like playing with Kobe? No? Because they're fans and don't play basketball, right? But you ask everyone who wears MMA clothing where they train? Seems like pretty inconsistent thinking.

im saying there are certain guys out there that wear the products, are complete posers, and dont watch mma, yet act tough w/ the products theyre wearing. thats not ok, in my opinion.

and there are certain fans out there that support the sport and fighters. that is ok in my opinion.

simply an opinion

yeah its pretty annoying but the ones that really bother me are the guys who think they are tough because they are wearing a tapout shirt

im saying there are certain guys out there that wear the products, are complete posers, and dont watch mma, yet act tough w/ the products theyre wearing. thats not ok, in my opinion.

and there are certain fans out there that support the sport and fighters. that is ok in my opinion.

simply an opinion

my opinion exactly

What a great rule. Unless someone trains in MMA then they shouldn't be able to wear the shirts. That way everyone that has one on can be a certifiable badass! Because only those who got jiu-jitsu practice on tuesdays and thursdays are really hardasses anyway. I love young, insecure college kids. They really make this sport a pain in the ass to watch. You are NOT tough because you train or even fight for that matter. Get off your high horse and make room for people that want to enjoy the sport.

What a great rule. Unless someone trains in MMA then they shouldn't be able to wear the shirts. That way everyone that has one on can be a certifiable badass! Because only those who got jiu-jitsu practice on tuesdays and thursdays are really hardasses anyway. I love young, insecure college kids. They really make this sport a pain in the ass to watch. You are NOT tough because you train or even fight for that matter. Get off your high horse and make room for people that want to enjoy the sport.

nah

It's almost pointless to argue with them, especially on Sherdog. The same insecure college kids that create threads like this have dozens of insecure college friends on here that will say 'Yeah man! Fuck those posers!' :rolleyes:

If anybody is posing its the people who 'train', but think wearing a damned shirt puts them on the same level as pro fighters.

Good post though.

It's almost pointless to argue with them, especially on Sherdog. The same insecure college kids that create threads like this have dozens of insecure college friends on here that will say 'Yeah man! Fuck those posers!' :rolleyes:

If anybody is posing its the people who 'train', but think wearing a damned shirt puts them on the same level as pro fighters.

Good post though.

Don't hate because I have a post secondary education... and I

To automatically generalize someone as insecure from a simple posting just shows how narrow minded you are. You can disagree with my opinion but at least bring something intelligent to the table.

Narrow-minded? Coming from a guy that posted this?

i think mma clothing should only be worn by people who actually train in some sort of martial arts... i mean its a clothing line made for us, not douche bags

You've pretty much summed up your insecurity AND intelligence in that first post. Nothing else really needs to be said.

Back