• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MLB Season Thread: Diablos Rojos Super Team

The Rangers have the best pitching in the league ... on the IR. :(

Philly seems to have realized how to play better baseball this year instead of trying to crush every pitch over the fence even if it's a foot outside the strike zone. That and their SP has been outstanding. Still reserving judgement until July when their schedule gets a lot tougher.

And just like that Arreaz is hitting .341

Another batting title looms

I read Shohei bought a mansion 20 min from the stadium. Low commute time Shohei will go 40-40 and take triple crown.

Acuna done for the season, torn ACL. @TeTe 20 team league man down

At least it wasn't the same one he tore last time.

Good thing Shohei didn't sign with the Braves minus Strider and now Acuna Jr.

Sometimes when people on the street try to give me religious pamphlet, I try to do fake one way and go the other way. Maybe I shouldn't risk my knees.

d1339cae7ed799f76fbac66fb518644a.gif

Hernandez thought he wasn't being assigned to the World Series because he was being discriminated against because of his race. He never figured out it was because he was either a terrible umpire who couldn't tell a ball from a strike or corrupt as hell. He would call a pitch 6 inches off the plate a strike then throw a player or manager or both out for complaining about the bad call. Either way MLB didn't want it showing up in the World Series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back