Law Mitt voted yes on impeachment

Someone that once worked for Romney worked elsewhere, does that mean that anytime someone that once worked or a politician gets a new job that somehow that politician is connected to the former employee and new job?

I'm curious as to how this is supposed to work.

I never said any of that. But it is very interesting that one of his former top aides(a neocon asshole) also took money from the same corrupt company

They impeached a president over second hand rumors so I'd say everything is on the table

His rationale for the vote was perfectly reasonable. Nobody was claiming trump was innocent of the charges, it came down to whether you think that his guilt was enough to warrant removal from office. I wouldn’t have wanted Obama removed for doing the same thing to Trump, and I won’t want President Michelle Obama removed from office for something similar in 2030 so I can’t say I agree with the vote. But, I can’t fault anyone for believing exactly what Romney said.

Romney, he’s still popular in his state, he’s old enough to retire after one or two terms in the Senate and can do so having put country first. He’s got nothing to lose and ends up on the same side of the issue as the majority of Americans, which is a decent place to be politically.

I haven’t heard a lot of criticism of his stated position, just criticism of his decision to state his position rather than getting in line with the party. I don’t value any political party, but if it’s made up for people who refuse to accept dissent, it’s a failure in waiting.

Dude.. He had ties to Burisma lol. Take that away and your BS there might have a chance at being true or appropriate. The politics that the Mormon faith "follows" is the neocon trickle down reagonomics crap that you are supposed to hate more than anything if it wasn't for TDS.
Trump has deeper ties to a Pedo ring if we want to go that route. Not only was Trump frequently seen together with the Pedoking but he hires not 1 but 2 creepy Pedo lawyers to defend him.

ewwwww

I'll vote for almost anyone who runs on a platform of restoring dignity and morality to the office.

I never said any of that. But it is very interesting that one of his former top aides(a neocon asshole) also took money from the same corrupt company

They impeached a president over second hand rumors so I'd say everything is on the table
Yeah not really seeing anything worthy over someone that worked for Romney taking a job at Burisma 5 years later.

Trump wasn't impeached solely on 2nd hand information. There was a phonecall where Trump directed aid to be withheld from Ukraine. And the 2nd article of impeachment was direct information.

Yeah not really seeing anything worthy over someone that worked for Romney taking a job at Burisma 5 years later.

Trump wasn't impeached solely on 2nd hand information. There was a phonecall where Trump directed aid to be withheld from Ukraine. And the 2nd article of impeachment was direct information.
They've tidied that up now. They made it so that fewer people will be listening to the phone calls, and they put a scare into any potential whistleblowers. Because transparency is the Hallmark of this administration. They want the American people to know what's going on, you see. Swamp = drained.

Dude.. He had ties to Burisma lol. Take that away and your BS there might have a chance at being true or appropriate. The politics that the Mormon faith "follows" is the neocon trickle down reagonomics crap that you are supposed to hate more than anything if it wasn't for TDS.
You are not someone i generally reply to due to your near complete inability to comprehend points. You are painfully stupid and thus why you won the worst poster award.

My post has nothing to do with me liking Romney or his religion or his positions on anything.

The entire point is that ...

'... if HE believes that in his faith an Oath sworn directly to God is inviolate and there is no wiggle room as you cannot trick god, 'he knows what is in your heart and you will be judged', then it would be perfectly consistent for him to not betray his oath, in HIS view, if he knew he believed Trump did one thing, but voted another way.

My position has NOTHING to do with me saying I agree with Romney's politics, his prior positions, his religion or anything else. I know as a former religious person many people who would lie regularly but would not lie under oath or would feel haunted if they did, thinking God would punish them for that, like he did for few other transgressions.

It is only your TDS that makes you think that for Trump, Romney should suddenly not care about swearing oaths to his God and then lying. That he should put Trump above God as the rest of you Trumpsters do.

(now its your return to reply with some nonsensical garbage)

Last edited:
Trump has deeper ties to a Pedo ring if we want to go that route. Not only was Trump frequently seen together with the Pedoking but he hires not 1 but 2 creepy Pedo lawyers to defend him.

ewwwww
What a completely ridiculous and diverting response. I'm almost in awe that your brain would think to do that. Impressive? Might be impressive if it wasn't out of a playbook.

His ultimate allegiance is to his sect, and Mormon's don't like Trump's anti-war/don't let the free market destroy America thing, because they bought the Reagan neocon schtick in full.. So this doesn't hurt Mitt with the group he REALLY cares about that much.
My sister lives in SLC and they all voted Trump and Ron Paul before him according to her. They're Libertarian more than anything.

You are not someone i generally reply to due to your near complete inability to comprehend points. You are painfully stupid and thus why you won the worst poster award.

My post has nothing to do with me liking Romney or his religion or his positions on anything.

'... if he believes that in his faith an Oath sworn directly to God is inviolate and there is no wiggle room as you cannot trick god, he knows what is in your heart and you will be judged', then it would be perfectly consistent for him to not betray his oath, in his view, if he knew he believed Trump did one thing but voted another way.

My position has NOTHING to do with me saying I agree with Romney's politics, his prior positions, his religion or anything else. I know as a former religious person many people who would lie regularly would not lie under oath or would feel haunted if they did thinking God would punish them for that, like for few other transgressions.

It is only your TDS that makes you think that for Trump, Romney should suddenly not care about swearing oaths to his God and then lying. That he should put Trump above God as the rest of you Trumpsters do.

Yeah nice try I'm one of the smartest posters in here. You're the retard, dude. There's like 5 people that would disagree with that, and those five don't like what I say and that I say it in a way that they can't beat with little girl tactics. God you're a dummy lol.. And your troop is flailing badly.

Oh, and your post there? It's comical and weird. Your going the God route with your TDS now? lol

'... if he believes that in his faith an Oath sworn directly to God is inviolate and there is no wiggle room as you cannot trick god, he knows what is in your heart and you will be judged', then it would be perfectly consistent for him to not betray his oath, in his view, if he knew he believed Trump did one thing but voted another way.

My position has NOTHING to do with me saying I agree with Romney's politics, his prior positions, his religion or anything else. I know as a former religious person many people who would lie regularly would not lie under oath or would feel haunted if they did thinking God would punish them for that, like for few other transgressions.

That's quality.
<mma4>

My sister lives in SLC and they all voted Trump and Ron Paul before him according to her. They're Libertarian more than anything.
One of 3 closest law school buddies was a Mormon (I went to his wedding/reception) and he had trouble voting for Trump because of the known NY billionaire immorality. He indicated his family felt the same. Utah did end up going for Trump, but as the most Republican enclave on Earth that shouldn't be a surprise. There was a fairly large % of the vote that went to that third party guy who I can't remember his name and won't cheat and look up. That's pretty unusual.

What a completely ridiculous and diverting response. I'm almost in awe that your brain would think to do that. Impressive? Might be impressive if it wasn't out of a playbook.
lol So because someone that worked for Romney in the past (7 years ago) takes a job with Burisma (5 years after working for Romney) that means Romney has ties to Burisma?

But if two lawyers that worked for the pedophile Epstein, later works for Trump, Trump has no ties to Epstein?

Your logic is hella flawed. You can't use a standard of separation to connect Romney to Burisma then not apply those same set of standards when it comes to Trump.

lol So because someone that worked for Romney in the past (7 years ago) takes a job with Burisma (5 years after working for Romney) that means Romney has ties to Burisma?

But if two lawyers that worked for the pedophile Epstein, later works for Trump, Trump has no ties to Epstein?

Your logic is hella flawed. You can't use a standard of separation to connect Romney to Burisma then not apply those same set of standards when it comes to Trump.
Ok man. Epstein. Cool.

Yeah nice try I'm one of the smartest posters in here. You're the retard, dude. There's like 5 people that would disagree with that, and those five don't like what I say and that I say it in a way that they can't beat with little girl tactics. God you're a dummy lol.. And your troop is flailing badly.

Oh, and your post there? It's comical and weird. Your going the God route with your TDS now? lol

So you just jumped straight to this "(now its your return to reply with some nonsensical garbage)"

I am not going the God route.

People in Trumps party, many of them who are deeply religious, go the God route.

That, in your TDS you think that strange is an affirmation of your stupidity.

That in your TDS you think they should think 'Oath to God, who cares... This is politics and Trump comes first', makes you beyond redeemably stupid.

If Mitt asked me, I would say shed your self of that silly religion and its nonsense beliefs. But it is not about what I believe. For him to be true to HIMSELF and his GOD, he must be true to HIMSELF and his GOD.

That you struggle with that... well, we already know what that makes you.

Ok man. Epstein. Cool.
It's your flawed logic being written on a mirror in front of you and you just don't like what you see when you're facing it......It's how the rest of us feel when having to read your posts.

Back