Law Mitt voted yes on impeachment

cunglaowins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Such a snake. Can't believe I rooted for him. Mitt changes allegiance like changing sweaters. He came to the Trump tower to get Trumps endorsement, then blasted Trump publicly after Trump got the nomination. Then after Trump got elected, he groveled to come the White House hoping to be Secretary of State. Now he voted to impeach Trump. Mitt maxed out his political credit on any side. Shame, he had so much potential.

Don't really blame him after Trump took his soul in 2016.

ROMNEY-TRUMP-GETTY.jpg

It's about time we brought up the Mormon Question.

Looks at the Balls on Heinz Ketchup.
Kind of proud of the old bastard just for rocking the boat a little

Wow , to bad his peers didn't have the balls to vote country over party .

Looks at the Balls on Heinz Ketchup.
Kind of proud of the old bastard just for rocking the boat a little
What?
You think he's John Kerry? Lost me on the reference, but really a bad look for Mitt. Grotesque. What a worm.

Mitt voted yes to convict on Abuse of Power and not to convict on obstruction of congress. He also voted yes to hear from witnesses that were obstructed by the white house. Romney is in it for himself.

Wow , to bad his peers didn't have the balls to vote country over party .
By "peers" I assume you mean democrats. The degree to which this guy lets dems push him around is embarrassing, and his inability to stand up to them is the reason he failed miserably running for president.

Mitt Romney is a slimy, slithering detestable worm like creature. The man has jelly for a spine, and his bird brain makes him unable to make sound choices.

He voted Yes because he's been humiliated by a better man in Trump. His decision is petulant, petty and exactly what you would expect from a scorned little man.

Exactly what you'd expect from a guy who transports dogs on top of his car, causing them to shit all over his ride.

Exactly what you'd expect from a guy who transports dogs on top of his car, causing them to shit all over his ride.
Yeah that was kinda cold. He casually hosed them off afterward. There's a coldness about him to others' suffering

Back