Law Mitt voted yes on impeachment

Also according to Trump supporters on this forum, isn’t is political suicide for republicans to go against Trump? If Mitt is such a slimy worm for this, why did he do it? How does it benefit him?

His ultimate allegiance is to his sect, and Mormon's don't like Trump's anti-war/don't let the free market destroy America thing, because they bought the Reagan neocon schtick in full.. So this doesn't hurt Mitt with the group he REALLY cares about that much.

I just think it's a bit ironic how the left is fawning over some right win Mormon him right now just because he voted for Trumps removal out of spite. Everything else that guy stands for is literally what modern Democrats screech about. The White privileged Conservative Christian/Mormon male is all of the sudden their hero. His vote didn't even make a difference on how the outcome would have went.

Mitt voted yes to convict on Abuse of Power and not to convict on obstruction of congress. He also voted yes to hear from witnesses that were obstructed by the white house. Romney is in it for himself.
lol at a world where these actions are negatives.

He wanted witnesses. What a self-centered piece of shit, is that right?

I just think it's a bit ironic how the left is fawning over some right win Mormon him right now just because he voted for Trumps removal out of spite. Everything else that guy stands for is literally what modern Democrats screech about. The White privileged Conservative Christian male is all of the sudden their hero. His vote didn't even make a difference on how the outcome would have went.
It's ironic how morons can find a reason to discredit the first prominent Republican to demonstrate any integrity lately.

What pathetic cuckholds.

Last edited:
Well, his career is over.

He's not up for re election until 2024, which I bet factored a lot into his decision here. Lots of time for this to be mostly forgetten or at least covered by something else

I just think it's a bit ironic how the left is fawning over some right win Mormon him right now just because he voted for Trumps removal out of spite. Everything else that guy stands for is literally what modern Democrats screech about. The White privileged Conservative Christian/Mormon male is all of the sudden their hero. His vote didn't even make a difference on how the outcome would have went.

It’s not ironic at all. He’s the first Republican to demonstrate he has a spine. You can’t possibly think the issues liberals care about are more Mitt Romney personified than Donald Trump.

irony would be evangelical Christians supporting the “grab ‘‘em by the pussy” guy who has two dozen sexual assault accusations.

Do you know what irony is?

Romney needs to get those women out of
lol at a world where these actions are negatives.

He wanted witnesses. What a self-centered piece of shit, is that right?
You don't get my point? Romney acquitted the President on the issue regarding obstruction of congress. He pretty much agrees congress can go kick rocks whenever the POTUS implements executive privilege to ignore congressional subpoenas regarding documentation and testimonies.

It's ironic how you morons can find a reason to discredit the first Republican to demonstrate any integrity since the last year.

What pathetic cuckholds.

I'm not even a Republican. I've voted for Gore, Kerry, and Obama twice, but I voted for Trump this time around because the Democrats are losing their damn minds. He's not doing a bad job either. Feel free to resort to low brow name calling if you want, but it would be more effective if your "team" could come up with your own insults.

Cuck, Snowflake, and triggered were all words made up by the right wingers to insult the Democrats. White Democrats tend to put the well being of POC over the interest of themselves, therefore the term cuckold makes sense. You trying to call Republicans cuckolds just makes you look unoriginal and stupid. You might as well just say... "No, you are!"

Romney needs to get those women out of

You don't get my point? Romney acquitted the President on the issue regarding obstruction of congress. He pretty much agrees congress can go kick rocks whenever the POTUS implements executive privilege to ignore congressional subpoenas regarding documentation and testimonies.
Perfectly reasonable for him to do so because the White House claimed executive privilege which then left it up to the courts to decide. Congress didnt wait for the courts decision, so it's reasonable to say the White House didn't obstruct Congress in that manner. And at the same time to be able to say that he wanted witnesses in the Senate. And also to convict Trump on article 1 for abuse of power because it's a separate issue that was more clear.

Lol um no , I believe he would have voted the same if it were some else in the same situation , not every one views the world solely on party lines .

Let's be honest no one else would be clueless enough to put themselves in this position , Trump is a one off in this regard .

well, that is another thing I we disagree on, what Trump actually did and didn't do, but, anyway

He's not up for re election until 2024, which I bet factored a lot into his decision here. Lots of time for this to be mostly forgetten or at least covered by something else

He'll leave the party within a year, after the Reps cut his party benefits off. Thing he doesn't realize, is that the Dems don't want him either. He'll be a man without an island in short order.

He'll leave the party within a year, after the Reps cut his party benefits off. Thing he doesn't realize, is that the Dems don't want him either. He'll be a man without an island in short order.

You know he CRUSHED his opponent in the Republican primary right? 71-28.

Trump has no recourse other than to whine about romney on twitter. Romney will still be in the senate, even if trump is reelected. And he will be in the senate after trump is gone.

Pretty sure he's aware he's essentially a man without a party .

Mitt's a petty vindictive asshole. Is normal.

That's pretty fucking rich coming from a Donald Trump fan. Donny is 10 times the petty, vindictive asshole Mitt could ever dream of being.

Unless you're actually somehow commending Romney with that statement. Then I guess you could argue consistency.

You know he CRUSHED his opponent in the Republican primary right? 71-28.

Trump has no recourse other than to whine about romney on twitter. Romney will still be in the senate, even if trump is reelected. And he will be in the senate after trump is gone.

The Republican party can hurt him in other ways. He of course can't be forced out, but I imagine he'll get sick of being ostracized and fucked with by his colleagues.

Maybe not though. He does usually vote down party lines, so this might be forgiven as time passes. We'll see, but I don't think he's long for the Republican party. This was quite the insult, and it's obvious that it was personal, and not Mitt standing up for his beliefs.

He'll leave the party within a year, after the Reps cut his party benefits off. Thing he doesn't realize, is that the Dems don't want him either.

Yeah, the dems hated Romney so much they essentially adopted his Massachusetts healthcare overhaul. Pelosi and Schumer and the rest of the Wall Street neo-libs would be over the moon if Romney decided to switch sides and become a dem. They would be fighting over who got to invite him to a dinner party first.

The Republican party can hurt him in other ways. He of course can't be forced out, but I imagine he'll get sick of being ostracized and fucked with by his colleagues.
You think Lindsey Graham is going to take a shit in his toilet tank?

You think Marco Rubio is going to steal his special Mormon underwear?

Back