Law Mitt voted yes on impeachment

Not surprising in the least.

He's long since been a RINO so this is just ho-hum news.

What makes Romney a particular douchebag is that the Dems mainly just voted convict to please their constituencies. There were many who were no doubt queasy about voting to remove on such flimsy terms.

Romney on the other hand, AGAINST the majority of his constituency decided to vote to remove because Trump stole his sweetroll.

By "peers" I assume you mean democrats. The degree to which this guy lets dems push him around is embarrassing, and his inability to stand up to them is the reason he failed miserably running for president.

He's another JEFF FLAKE.

Romney had much to lose and very little to gain by doing this , it's clear he was voting his conscience unlike many of his republican counterparts .

What?
You think he's John Kerry? Lost me on the reference, but really a bad look for Mitt. Grotesque. What a worm.
Not going to lie, they might be the same person. Ever see them together?

Romney had much to lose and very little to gain by doing this , it's clear he was voting his conscience unlike many of his republican counterparts .
Yeah, they voted on evidence and what is right as opposed to their feels or revenge, i.e. "conscience".

Well, that makes sense. He’s not a republican.

It's pretty crazy how people who were Presidential nominees not that long ago have become persona non gratas in their parties. Neither Bush nor Gore spoke at their parties' last national conventions. In 2000 Bush was an evangelical's wetdream. In 2000 Democrats weren't crazy about Gore, but they still rallied around him. Then Bush got the US into a colossal failure of a war and Gore allegedly asked for a rub and tug at a massage parlor. Both became embarrassments. Then McCain, the next Presidential nominee after Bush, doesn't speak at the 2016 RNC. Now I bet Romney, the GOP nominee who succeeded McCain, won't speak at the 2020 RNC.

His stated rationale made perfect sense to me.

"The President asked a foreign government to investigate his political rival. The President withheld vital military funds from that government to press it to do so. The President delayed funds for an American ally at war with Russian invaders. The President’s purpose was personal and political. Accordingly, the President is guilty of an appalling abuse of the public trust."

Yeah, they voted on evidence and what is right as opposed to their feels or revenge, i.e. "conscience".
You're not looking at this logically , Romney knew damn well by doing this he would be persona non grata within the republican party , the only logical reason he would vote yes is because he felt it was the right thing to do .

Now I bet Romney, the GOP nominee who succeeded McCain, won't speak at the 2020 RNC.
tenor.gif

No, I liked your post. Just the last line...

Don't really blame him after Trump took his soul in 2016.

ROMNEY-TRUMP-GETTY.jpg

This is what I came for. He got sonned and took it like a woman. Look at Cruz he just beat Rogan with the most popular podcast and will probably be the 2024 favorite. Politics is politics, it’s like letting words on a screen here get personal

Mitt Romney is a pure ho.

No other way to put it.

Back