Law Mitt Romney: Trump killed border bill so he can ‘blame Biden’

Is this not a known fact at this point? Romney is stating the obvious. And the Trump cultists don't give a shit.

A lot of the Trump people seem to be in their own bubble and not even realize what happened.

They just lazily believed the lie that the bill was bullshit and allowed all these illegals in because Trump made a statement on Twitter.

Tell me if I'm missing something about how the government works because I admit I have very little knowledge but couldn't have Trump allowed the Democrats to pass that bill and then just pass something better when he was president? That would have really solved a lot of our problems if so.

Just looked up irrelevant in the dictionary.

Romney’s picture popped up.

Fuck Mitt Romney. He's just another empty fuckin suit neocon.

These comments more than any indicated how trumpism/maga is a cult

people in hist party, close to him or even in his own cabinet can say he's unfit and his dumb cult followers will dismiss them

His own VP says hes unfit

"tHey nOw nutHin"

Tell me if I'm missing something about how the government works because I admit I have very little knowledge but couldn't have Trump allowed the Democrats to pass that bill and then just pass something better when he was president? That would have really solved a lot of our problems if so.

Well you need Congress, but I largely agree.

The bill was a step in the right direction. It basically stemmed the current ridiculous tide of people coming in and also allocated money to take care of all this backlogged asylum cases. I personally want all the asylum cases taken care of ASAP. The majority of the asylum cases will fail, but it's backlogged so much, it'll take years. And in that time, they just disappear into the country.

Yes and even some month later to push another next bill , for example if xx b for first bill, then month later might had told that problems are more huge than had been excepted and therefore next additional border physical security financing portion will be needed so.... next bill..

At least if I was Trump I had did exactly this: initially accept financing Biden had agreed to sign quickly and AFTER had started that sadly there more $ needed... so additional stuff should get ...like this.

Mike about these bills was more concerned about israel and even looks that wanted to put this as first stuff to vote for.

I understand that border physical ( in direct meaning ) security should be financed well. More - better. Better quickly.
And there is not just talk about immigrants ...
Smuggling is high risk cos not only immigrants and drugs might get smuggled in, also forged documents, cash notes, coins etc...

While IMHO lawmakers should be more sneaky and if needed, to be capable to weasel in ....even if in some smaller portions in order to get higher total sum...

Trump never gave a shit about the border... he needed to kill the bill so he can run on it as some chum to throw to his xenophobic followers.

Think about it, what would Trump run on if the bill passed?

1. We can make the border bill a little better?
2. I have a concept of a plan for healthcare...?
3. ????

How did Trump "allow" anything? He's not president.

Back