Milton

A lot of them are verified though. Lots of damage already just due to tornadoes.
Yes, again, the icons on that app are not confirmed tornados it's just radar indicated rotation which does not mean that at the time you're seeing that icon there's actually a tornado there. Most of the time if you see that symbol on that app there was actually never a tornado there but there may have been rotation.

We need Saitama to take out Milton with one punch.
ff737b9357cd89f23e085cbb0581999c.gif

Yes, again, the icons on that app are not confirmed tornados it's just radar indicated rotation which does not mean that at the time you're seeing that icon there's actually a tornado there. Most of the time if you see that symbol on that app there was actually never a tornado there but there may have been rotation.

I know that, but in a hurricane, due to the friction from land, a lot of them work there way to the ground. A lot of them will be tornadoes in this case.

Milton downgraded to a cat 3 now. Hopefully it gets downgraded to a 2 before making landfall around midnight.

Can’t see it through this, but you can feel something is amiss in person. That creeping energy in the air.
Still hoping it weakens some more before it gets here, but who knows.

Nevermind. Any pic i take is too large to upload and it’s annoying. Anyway.

Multiple Tornados too? WTF? What a shitshow. I hope people got out of the worst areas. I lived through Hurricane Sandy and that was category 3. The destruction was incredible.

Back