Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

A great leader I served with passed away a few days ago. He was a Former Navy Seal and then a Marine Harrier Pilot . I deployed to Afghanistan with the man , legit Baddass and one of the nicest guys on the planet. RIP.

A great leader I served with passed away a few days ago. He was a Former Navy Seal and then a Marine Harrier Pilot . I deployed to Afghanistan with the man , legit Baddass and one of the nicest guys on the planet. RIP.
Were you at Bastion in 2012 when those Harriers got attacked?

Were you at Bastion in 2012 when those Harriers got attacked?

No. But the CO that died was a one of our Pilots when I checked in , in 2006 . I also worked with a bunch of the Harrier and Osprey guys that were there . I was in Afghanistan in 2009-2010

@heavyarms21 Is it true that graduates are going straight to SOI now and not getting their 10 days leave?

It's a shit show dude . They are even talking about making another Basic Marine Platoon down here so that if SOI gets too crowded we will house them
lol so many boots on camp guard.

And they’re probably going straight to MOS school after that too.
That's the intent but they have to take into account that some of the MOS schools are joint service and if it's on a Army or Navy Base which are taking this Virus more seriously that the Corps is that could make things more of a shit show.

That's the intent but they have to take into account that some of the MOS schools are joint service and if it's on a Army or Navy Base which are taking this Virus more seriously that the Corps is that could make things more of a shit show.
Send them all to 29 Palms. :D

The rest of the Country : Please Practice save social Distancing

Marines : " At Close Interval , Fall In !!!! "

The rest of the Country : Please Practice save social Distancing

Marines : " At Close Interval , Fall In !!!! "
I think it would do a lot of good if recruits were required to bring unopened vitamin c to boot. Everyone gets sick those first couple of weeks.

I think it would do a lot of good if recruits were required to bring unopened vitamin c to boot. Everyone gets sick those first couple of weeks.

Including the Hats. Last Cycle on the Forming Days, I was fucking dying.

Back