Mike Tyson likes Khabib to win: "Khabib has a good chin"

Khabib smashes Connor. End of story. We will see Connor running away yet again

Screen-shot-2013-05-29-at-12.37.52-PM.png

No point in ripping on Mike. Karma definately fucked him back on more than one occasion. Dude actually seems more mentally stable now than ever before. Can't help but think hes not such a bad guy

Mike Tyson is definitely more intelligent than people give him credit for. Like someone else mentioned he's not educated, but he is smart in many ways.

I can't try to imagine going from being who he was before he made it in boxing, to being worth several hundred million dollars in the late 80s with really nobody close to him to tell him how to handle it. He's been fucked over a lot in his life, I don't blame him for his outbursts. He's actually a pretty likable guy.

He’s smarter than most think, lost hundreds of millions, some stolen via don king and others most probably squandered on his own on girls and nick cage style...

Yet instead of being broke and crazy and giving up, dude reinvented himself and made a few million with his one man show and I’d think got things currently going on.
Didn’t see The adult swim cartoon, but I heard it’s hilarious.

Mike Tyson couldn't pass the GED exam despite studying with a special tutor and taking it like half a dozen times when he was in his 20s while in prison with nothing else to do.

This is an exam that 16-year old burnouts who dropped out of school and people who can barely speak English pass with flying colors every day.

I wouldn't take anything that dude says seriously. He was an exciting fighter in his day, but never a smart one when it came to anything.

dont make fun of Mike

I want Conor to KO Khabib in the 2nd. Then read countless threads on Sherdog for the next 6 months, about how Tony would destroy Conor.

Let's be real here; Tony would destroy Conor.

Only thing is, he will have to do it after Khabib destroys him first.

I think hes right about Khabibs chin

Back