Mike Tyson likes Khabib to win: "Khabib has a good chin"

What does this have to do with fighting? Floyd can’t even read and look at him.

How would anyone know if Khabib has a good chin or not? Has he ever been hit flush by a decent puncher? Not that I remember. He looked vulnerable early in a couple fights, but as soon as he gets ahold of them, it's over. Either Conor KO's him very early or he gasses in seven minutes tops with Khabib LNP.

How would anyone know if Khabib has a good chin or not? Has he ever been hit flush by a decent puncher? Not that I remember. He looked vulnerable early in a couple fights, but as soon as he gets ahold of them, it's over. Either Conor KO's him very early or he gasses in seven minutes tops with Khabib LNP.
Have you see all of Khabib's fights? He's been hit plenty but he has no reaction to it whatsoever so it goes unnoticed.

Have you see all of Khabib's fights? He's been hit plenty but he has no reaction to it whatsoever so it goes unnoticed.

What decent striker hit him flush? That's the big question mark. He's faced one really elite fighter in his career. Conor got finished by mediocre Nate Diaz and he'll be Khabib's biggest win.

What decent striker hit him flush?
Micheal Johnson, Iaquinta, Barboza, and RDA all landed several significant strikes but he just walked through them, rolled with them or partially blocked them. He has statistically great striking defense on top of a great chin which makes attacks on him extremely unnoticeable and ineffective.

Last edited:
Uhhh pretty sure Nate Diaz lost to RDA, who Khabib throttled.

Barboza and Iaquinata would probably push his shit in too.

Yeah, but RDA got murked with one punch in the first round by Jeremy Freakin Stephens and old Eddie. People shouldn't forget that. Barboza got schooled in a striking match by Michael Johnson for three rounds not so long ago.

I know MMA math is always twisted, but Khabib's resume is pretty thin due to his injuries.

Never said different. I'm just pointing that a lot of people think Tyson is intelligent because during interviews he spews some quote he was fed by his handlers in the past, but the dude is just dumb as a rock. No one should take anything he says seriously. How could anyone even know if Khabib has a good chin? I can't remember him ever getting hit flush or how he will react when hurt.

Johnson clocked the FUCK out Khabib and he took it well. Surprised you didn't know that, clearly a braindead iron mike does. Makes me think his opinion on fights is worth a lot more than yours lol.

Johnson clocked the FUCK out Khabib and he took it well. Surprised you didn't know that, clearly a braindead iron mike does. Makes me think his opinion on fights is worth a lot more than yours lol.

Exactly. When did Michael Johnson became a world-class striker?

Yeah, but RDA got murked with one punch in the first round by Jeremy Freakin Stephens and old Eddie. People shouldn't forget that. Barboza got schooled in a striking match by Michael Johnson for three rounds not so long ago.

I know MMA math is always twisted, but Khabib's resume is pretty thin due to his injuries.
Nate Diaz is 19-11 bro.

Him beating Conor's ass in not a good rebuttal. Nate ducked Khabib like 5 times because he doesn't want to get wrestlefucked like Conor is about to.

no one said you had to be a world class striker to punch khabib in the face.

Yeah, but I want to see Khabib get hit clean on the chin and hurt and see how he reacts. He took a couple shots from RDA, but never a flush shot. Like I said, Pettis's reputation as the #1 P4P fighter came in large part because he was inactive for so long. If Khabib was fighting 3 times a year, we would know.

giphy.gif
Eu não gosto do Overeem porque tanto pau, cara de pau.

Nate Diaz is 19-11 bro.

Him beating Conor's ass in not a good rebuttal. Nate ducked Khabib like 5 times because he doesn't want to get wrestlefucked like Conor is about to.

You could make a better argument that Khabib ducked Cerrone like 5 times. How many times were they scheduled to fight and he pulled out? I'm not saying he wasn't legit hurt, I'm just saying that Khabib has been so inactive and injured that it's ridiculous to claim anyone has been ducking him, much less 5 times.

Yeah, but I want to see Khabib get hit clean on the chin and hurt and see how he reacts. He took a couple shots from RDA, but never a flush shot. Like I said, Pettis's reputation as the #1 P4P fighter came in large part because he was inactive for so long. If Khabib was fighting 3 times a year, we would know.

He was hit pretty cleanly by Johnson who has heavy hands. If someone with power punches you in the face as hard as they possibly can and you shrug it off one can surmise that they have a good chin.

im not even remotely a fan of khabib i think hes boring as Fuck and one dimensional, im not gonna stan him like a lot of these sherdog shills. But objectively speaking he's shown a good chin, he also likely outweigh s everyone he's ever fought which no doubt helps him shrug off shots from smaller fighters. problem with khabib is that you cant test his chin when he's laying on top of you.

You could make a better argument that Khabib ducked Cerrone like 5 times. How many times were they scheduled to fight and he pulled out? I'm not saying he wasn't legit hurt, I'm just saying that Khabib has been so inactive and injured that it's ridiculous to claim anyone has been ducking him, much less 5 times.
Yeah I'm sure Khabib is scared shitless of Cerrone<45>

3 years from when Khabib first went into his injury-prone retirement, Dana's words ring true again:

When Khabib is gone, RDA gets a title shot, Nate fights Conor, but when he returns Eddie wants nothing to do with Khabib. Conor wins the title, and takes his own vacation

However, years before this Nate-Conor beef, Nate was expected to face Khabib. But time and time again, he's been avoiding him.

As word got around Ferguson wanted a pay-raise just to fight Khabib, and a possible Aldo-Khabib bout was also shot down, rumors began flying of a possible Nate-Khabib match up.

Even though it was just a rumor, Nate responded in a heartbeat, this time demanding $20 million just to step in to the cage again. It seems Nate will say anything to avoid Khabib. In retrospect, Khabib's offer to pay Ferguson 200k becomes reasonable when Nate's demand is freaking nuts.

But this begs the question, why did Nate avoid Khabib? Their beef goes back much further than his beef with Conor, and the two have gotten physical outside of the cage just in 2015. On two occasions, Khabib and Nate's crews went at it in Vegas.

You would think someone like Nate would throw hands, in the face of such tension, but he ran like a chicken.

Last edited:
Anyone talk shit about Tyson's intelligence via school exams is an idiot. Dude is wise. You don't earn that wisdom from your rubbish school tests. Listen to this interview

As for Khabib, Tyson's right IMO, Khabib has a good chin. Of course it's hard to know because Khabib's basically been untouchable his entire career.

Thanks for the vid, there just went an hour and twenty minutes of my day

I dare somebody go up in a library and steal a history book when Tyson is in the house.

The tyson curse is real. Just look at Garbrandt. Conor confirmed KO within 2 rounds.

Here's another example of Mysterio being a terrible poster who twists and distorts things to suite his agenda

Here's the actual quote from Tyson

Well that’s not true, he still has a lot of fight in him. But it’s going to be a tough fight, everyone knows it’s going to be a tough fight. It’s like a toss-up, know one really knows who is going to win, people are picking with their heart. I like 'Khabib'," Tyson said

Tyson said he feels it's a toss up. He said he is picking Khabib based on his heart - based on simply who he likes more...etc

Tyson likely pandering to Russians since he gave the interview in Russia

Regardless it doesnt really matter what Tyson thinks

The whole world can think Conor has zero chance. It doesnt matter because it's just Conor and his opponent in the ring at the end of the day

Everyone also thought Conor stood no chance against another undefeated fighter in Aldo too

Remember what happened

; )

It's why I find it very hard to pick Conor. I'm not convinced that if Conor lands one of his best lefts that it gets him the KO. Maybe slightly rocks Khabib but I think he panic wrestles and gets the takedown and is back to full strength shortly after.

Yeah, I don't even see the panic wrestling part though. I say he eats a punch or two like nothing and secures a td and then we witness rape.

Last edited:
Back