Mike Tyson likes Khabib to win: "Khabib has a good chin"

Mike Tyson couldn't pass the GED exam despite studying with a special tutor and taking it like half a dozen times when he was in his 20s while in prison with nothing else to do.

This is an exam that 16-year old burnouts who dropped out of school and people who can barely speak English pass with flying colors every day.

I wouldn't take anything that dude says seriously. He was an exciting fighter in his day, but never a smart one when it came to anything.

I would have to disagree. Mike may not have been smart in the conventional textbook way. When it comes to the science of fighting, his opinion definitely matters. He is intelligent, just not how society perceives. His predictions may not always be correct but then again, mma is super unpredictable. Anything can happen.

Khabibs ability to defend and walk through shots and ragdoll guys is important. Tyson is on the money here.

If he has even half the chin of Diaz, Conor is absolutely fucked. I think his chin might even be better.

Esp considering Khabib and Diaz are the biggest guys Conor has ever fought.

I was thinking that, khabib is a big guy. Conor struggled with Nate but khabib weighs 200lbs out of camp. Its gonna be an uphill battle for conor, these arent feather weights hes facing anymore.

A guy like Tyson recognizes a good chin and how impressive it is for Khabib to walk through shots and just take guys down and destroy them without being hurt in 26 fights. Also referenced Conor's losses, but he likes Conor and said he made a good account of himself in the Mayweather fight.

https://www.rt.com/sport/437913-mike-tyson-khabib-mcgregor-ufc/

mike-tyson-conor-mcgregor.jpg

"Khabib to walk through shots and just take guys down and destroy them without being hurt in 26 fights"

epic.

I want Conor to KO Khabib in the 2nd. Then read countless threads on Sherdog for the next 6 months, about how Tony would destroy Conor.

I was thinking that, khabib is a big guy. Conor struggled with Nate but khabib weighs 200lbs out of camp. Its gonna be an uphill battle for conor, these arent feather weights hes facing anymore.

Eddie used to fight at 170 and was like 190 when asked if he could replace Tony against Khabib.

oh never mind. i had a funny meme, but folks rip on Mike way too much and i don't want to help facilitate that.

i wouldn't wish his life on anyone.

Mike Tyson's life? Heavyweight champ of the world, more pussy and drugs than you can even imagine, has done time for rape but everyone loves him still? He's had a fair run at it dude.

Mike Tyson's life? Heavyweight champ of the world, more pussy and drugs than you can even imagine, has done time for rape but everyone loves him still? He's had a fair run at it dude.

addict hooker mom. sexually abused by a man when he was 7. picked on all his childhood for being a fat boy with a lisp. at 9, adults pitted him against other older boys in street fights for gambling. tried coke at 11 and became a drug addict for the rest of his life. arrested 38 times by 13. as a teenager he copped a feel on Tony Atlas' daughter because he liked her but didn't know how to talk to her (leading to Atlas pulling a gun on him, and forever leaving Gus' gym). as an adult, his many periods of not being miserable (almost happiness like) are all book-ended by relapses and the subsequent self loathing that comes with it. saw his toddler daughter die playing on his tread mill.

he has lived a thousand lives, all more exciting than mine. and i don't envy any of them. others may be jealous of his exciting life. if you are one, i don't judge you for it, but it just ain't for me :) cheers.

Last edited:
Mike Tyson couldn't pass the GED exam despite studying with a special tutor and taking it like half a dozen times when he was in his 20s while in prison with nothing else to do.

This is an exam that 16-year old burnouts who dropped out of school and people who can barely speak English pass with flying colors every day.

I wouldn't take anything that dude says seriously. He was an exciting fighter in his day, but never a smart one when it came to anything.

Except fighting. Tyson wasn’t just brute strength or blazing speed. He was an amazingly skilled boxer.

Wouldn’t take anything he says seriously either, except when it comes to fighting. He’ll forget more about fighting than all of Sherdog will ever know (Aside from the guys who train UFCz)

Well then its official, just like i said in my other thread post about Khabib having a good chin.

I dont want to hear any backladh from shertard posters. Your opinion aint shit in comparison to the GOAT

addict hooker mom. sexually abused by a man when he was 7. picked on all his childhood for being a fat boy with a lisp. at 9, adults pitted him against other older boys in street fights for gambling. tried coke at 11 and became a drug addict for the rest of his life. arrested 38 times by 13. as a teenager he copped a feel on Tony Atlas' daughter because he liked her but didn't know how to talk to her (leading to Atlas pulling a gun on him, and forever leaving Gus' gym). as an adult, his many periods of not being miserable (almost happiness like) are all book-ended by relapses and the subsequent self loathing that comes with it. saw his toddler daughter die playing on his tread mill.

he has lived a thousand lives, all more exciting than mine. and i don't envy any of them. others may be jealous of his exciting life. if you are one, i don't judge you for it, but it just ain't for me :) cheers.

Fair cal bro, too reasonable a post for Sherdog TBH!

What does this have to do with fighting? Floyd can’t even read and look at him.

It's why I find it very hard to pick Conor. I'm not convinced that if Conor lands one of his best lefts that it gets him the KO. Maybe slightly rocks Khabib but I think he panic wrestles and gets the takedown and is back to full strength shortly after.

Back