Mike Tyson likes Khabib to win: "Khabib has a good chin"

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A guy like Tyson recognizes a good chin and how impressive it is for Khabib to walk through shots and just take guys down and destroy them without being hurt in 26 fights. Also referenced Conor's losses, but he likes Conor and said he made a good account of himself in the Mayweather fight.

https://www.rt.com/sport/437913-mike-tyson-khabib-mcgregor-ufc/

mike-tyson-conor-mcgregor.jpg

Last edited:
False thread title

Why lie, man? Trolling is one thing...

Mike Tyson couldn't pass the GED exam despite studying with a special tutor and taking it like half a dozen times when he was in his 20s while in prison with nothing else to do.

This is an exam that 16-year old burnouts who dropped out of school and people who can barely speak English pass with flying colors every day.

I wouldn't take anything that dude says seriously. He was an exciting fighter in his day, but never a smart one when it came to anything.

oh never mind. i had a funny meme, but folks rip on Mike way too much and i don't want to help facilitate that.

i wouldn't wish his life on anyone.

Khabib still thinks its the 1990s & "you suck" & "you chicken" are high level trashtalk.

Conor shits on current tier A-level NBA athletes like it is nothing and won't hurt his earnings.

A guy like Tysons recognizes a good chin and how impressive it is for Khabib to walk through shots and just take guys down and destroy them without being hurt in 26 fights.

https://www.rt.com/sport/437913-mike-tyson-khabib-mcgregor-ufc/

god im so triggered seeing conor touching my waifu, look at that rotten stinking mass of ginger facepubes oozing grease just inches from the fucking champ

conor will never be like tyson, tyson earned so much more money, more notoriety, and he actually put his belts on the line and defended. pathetic what passes for a star nowadays, you get some chump with an instagram account and no title defences and suddenly he's the best ever. conor had one money fight and hes ready to retire, fucking pleb

ew, ew, ew, triggered as fuck, leaving thread, ew

tumblr_mojc0kHPk01rqnp5ho1_500.gif

Cody Garbrandt was never my friend

PB2Jwyt.jpg

Mike Tyson couldn't pass the GED exam despite studying with a special tutor and taking it like half a dozen times when he was in his 20s while in prison with nothing else to do.

This is an exam that 16-year old burnouts who dropped out of school and people who can barely speak English pass with flying colors every day.

I wouldn't take anything that dude says seriously. He was an exciting fighter in his day, but never a smart one when it came to anything.

Hes a boxer, and a former champion, so he should be taking seriously unlike you keyboard warriors. And hes def not dumb, if you ever listen to him analyze a fight before. Hes just not educated.

Hes a boxer, and a former champion, so he should be taking seriously unlike you keyboard warriors. And hes def not dumb, if you ever listen to him analyze a fight before. Hes just not educated.

Never said different. I'm just pointing that a lot of people think Tyson is intelligent because during interviews he spews some quote he was fed by his handlers in the past, but the dude is just dumb as a rock. No one should take anything he says seriously. How could anyone even know if Khabib has a good chin? I can't remember him ever getting hit flush or how he will react when hurt.

His only good MMA prediction I recall is Tyson picking (sort of) Machda over Rashad...he noticed how Lyoto was deceptive with his striking and attacks. But I agree overall.

Anyone talk shit about Tyson's intelligence via school exams is an idiot. Dude is wise. You don't earn that wisdom from your rubbish school tests. Listen to this interview

As for Khabib, Tyson's right IMO, Khabib has a good chin. Of course it's hard to know because Khabib's basically been untouchable his entire career.

If pro athletes knew the outcomes then they'd all go to vegas and become billionaires betting on sports

Khabibs ability to defend and walk through shots and ragdoll guys is important. Tyson is on the money here.

If he has even half the chin of Diaz, Conor is absolutely fucked. I think his chin might even be better.

Esp considering Khabib and Diaz are the biggest guys Conor has ever fought.

Back