News Mike Tyson admits to Jeff Novitzky that he cheated in his prime

https://www.essentiallysports.com/b...-it-mike-tyson-pleads-guilty-to-cheating/amp/

Arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time, Mike Tyson has admitted to cheating on his previous drug tests. Speaking on his podcast with current Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance for the UFC, Jeff Novitzky, the former heavyweight champion pleaded guilty and stated that he has used a “Whizzinator” in his previous drug tests.

Tyson said, “It was awesome, man. I put my baby’s urine in it. And sometimes, one time I was using my wife’s and my wife was like ‘Baby you better not hope that it comes back pregnant or something.’ And I said Nah, so we ain’t gonna use you any more, we’re gonna use the kid. Cuz I got scared that the pi** might come back pregnant.”

Damn, that's disappointing.
View attachment 813531
Thoughts?

What sample collector is going to have the stones to closely examine prime Iron Mike's junk while he's pissing, confident that he won't go nuts, claim they're gay-perving on him, and bathroom-stall-stomp them?

You know what I mean, goof. All you whiners complaining about legends popping when most of the guys they fought popped as well. It's a wash. All that era. Bleeds into boxing and Tyson as well - you think Evander Holyfield looking like Mr. Olympia was clean? Who was clean? Nobody? Then why does it matter?

They upgraded the barometer with USADA for UFC - that's the new bar. Like making weight, passing the USADA test is part of the contest now. If you can't pass it - you suck and deserve to get the NC and shit for it. If you can pass it, though - however and on whatever you're doing it - good on you.

But you guys bitching about cheating in eras where the bar was lower and everyone was blatantly doing it - shaaaaaaat aaahp.
My face is like DC in ur AV... you sure your responding to the right guy? I'm actually pro steroids for both recreational and professional use.

Does he say he was using ‘roids? He was always a big guy and his physique never really changed

I keep saying it. All top atheles use stuff. It's just a matter of who gets caught and who doesn't.

Was he cheating due to PEDs or from recreational drug use? I would guess the second choice.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/b...-it-mike-tyson-pleads-guilty-to-cheating/amp/

Arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time, Mike Tyson has admitted to cheating on his previous drug tests. Speaking on his podcast with current Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance for the UFC, Jeff Novitzky, the former heavyweight champion pleaded guilty and stated that he has used a “Whizzinator” in his previous drug tests.

Tyson said, “It was awesome, man. I put my baby’s urine in it. And sometimes, one time I was using my wife’s and my wife was like ‘Baby you better not hope that it comes back pregnant or something.’ And I said Nah, so we ain’t gonna use you any more, we’re gonna use the kid. Cuz I got scared that the pi** might come back pregnant.”

View attachment 813531

Thoughts?
I"m at work so I don't have time to confirm, but I believe it was said elsewhere that he was taking illegal drugs but they weren't PEDS. Technically, I guess its still cheating, but that doesn't bother me as much personally. He's already said he was a drug addict in his last several fights when he looked like crap. He was probably only hurting himself.

He didn't have any kids in his prime. And unless he's talking about Robin Givens, which I sort of doubt, then he was married either.

Now, this is hardly recent news.

I'm not sure he used PEDs in his prime. I always thought he was on them post prison, though.

He did. His looks alone didn't past the sniff test of anyone except his fangirls.

Genuinely couldn't care. Everybody been cheating since the birth of competition.

Uh, do you know when PEDs were first used...and who first used them? Hint: it wasn't in the days of Jack Dempsey and Sugar Ray Robinson.

You think anyone facing Mike back then wasn’t juiced to the gills?

Plenty. Michael Spinks belonged at cruiserweight and looked nothing like Tyson. Larry Holmes was fat and out-of-shape and never had the roided look of Tyson, even in his prime. Mike's fangirls are clearly butthurt and rationalizing over this one...

LOL @ thinking anyone was clean back then. It was fuckin' free for all everywhere but the Olympics, and they didn't exactly have state of the art testing either.

For Tyson to weigh that much at that height whilst allegedly not lifting (except for shrugs apparently) and doing tons of cardio is insane.

Tyson was majorly jacked at the time. He was eating PEDs like candy and most likely lifting, too. This is what Hershel Walker (an amazing athlete with great genetics) looked like in college when he only did hundreds of pushups/situps plus sprinting and football training. Not even close to a 19-year old Tyson.
HW.jpg

Tyson was talking about avoiding testing positive for pot, which he did at least twice after fights.

That said, I think he was on steroids from the beginning, that was the steroid era for sure, kids did them in high school with regularity.

His insane mood swings, rage, and uncontrollable behavior were partly a by product of that roid abuse.

View attachment 813531

Thoughts?
I have always wondered how intimate testers get with athletes to make sure they are not using a prosthetic penis or something fake. Do they actually touch it and exmine ti carefully, because i am sure that even having a catheter in the bladder with a hose in the urethra is not out of the question when millions of dollars are at stake. Can anyone shed light on this?

Plenty. Michael Spinks belonged at cruiserweight and looked nothing like Tyson. Larry Holmes was fat and out-of-shape and never had the roided look of Tyson, even in his prime. Mike's fangirls are clearly butthurt and rationalizing over this one...
Doesnt necessary have to have been HGH. Of course they were all taking something. Why wouldn’t they? You’re as dim as a dark room if you think fighters weren’t doing their utmost to strike gold by beating Tyson. Avoiding detection was as easy as Tyson said it was. It was just as easy for all of them. Silly.

Everything pre-July 2015, pre USADA is a wash. Get over it.

Floyd Mayweather was the reason. He brought USADA to combat sports.

Thats why I laughed when they said Floyd won't survive USADA (Foyd Conor figh) ... Floyd is one of the most or even the most tested combat athletes, lol!

View attachment 813531

Thoughts?
He's talking about narcotics not PEDs. He's been quite candid about his drug use. If he'd used PEDs, he'd say so because he's a self loathing person.

Tyson was majorly jacked at the time. He was eating PEDs like candy and most likely lifting, too. This is what Hershel Walker (an amazing athlete with great genetics) looked like in college when he only did hundreds of pushups/situps plus sprinting and football training. Not even close to a 19-year old Tyson.
View attachment 813564
You should watch this video then
Tyson was doing 4,500 reps a day of calisthenics 6 days a week at his peak. Which is a massive amount.
He only started lifting weights when he left prison. I believe he may of started doing steroids when he left prison. But when he was at his best he was steroid free. I believe he used steroids when he started to cut corners in training and was better before them if he did take them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back